Posting NoNos??

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

davidjett

Posting NoNos??

Post by davidjett »

So... I've checked all the rules and resources and I'm not seeing anything that directly address this but.. Is posting user made images of game maps and what can be found on the maps allowable? IE, I spent quite a bit a time putting together a map of the Rotting Catacombs but before I shared I wanted to make sure I was violating any spoken or even un-spoken rules.
David

Forgotten Tales ID - davidjett1

"True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less." C.S. Lewis
Gullander

Re: Posting NoNos??

Post by Gullander »

I don't think it is wrong as other map sections have been posted...but you might check with LordSeth or GM team first because it is a new map with new quests and might still be considered a spoiler if posted. That's just my opinion though ... ;)
Retired
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

Gullander wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:13 am I don't think it is wrong as other map sections have been posted...but you might check with LordSeth or GM team first because it is a new map with new quests and might still be considered a spoiler if posted. That's just my opinion though ... ;)
+1
Leone

Post by Leone »

I think it is great that you ask the question first:)

I also agree that you should check with the GM team. Here is the link to GM Inbox:

ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
davidjett

Post by davidjett »

Thanks everyone. I appreciate the quick response. I'll take your advice and reach out to the GM mailbox. Thanks again!
David

Forgotten Tales ID - davidjett1

"True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less." C.S. Lewis