Why many People call me using a Bots

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

franks

Why many People call me using a Bots

Post by franks »

Hello my name is franks, i have only been playing for about a month. and i just played this game after so long retiring in playing this game.

I'm here to ask something. why do people around me call me using a bot account, even though I actually hold my own account using many devices. because I plan to create 5 dwarf accounts which are indeed used for mining a lot of meteor stones. I did this because of my own generation gold ingame. Am I guilty of using the 5 new accounts?. I say like this just in case my account is suddenly banned. It's not funny, right, the account that we've been trying to mine meteor stones for a long time and now it's almost touched level 9 of its trade skill and suddenly got banned for no apparent reason?. okay that's all I will ask this time. if it is true that what I did included creating a bot account, how do I prevent it from becoming a bot account?. Isn't playing using multiple devices including not breaking the rules?

Sorry about my English, im using a translator
Sedang mencari player dari Indonesia :ugeek:
Sorry, i am not good at speaking english, sometimes using a translator...

INDONESIAN
PLAYER
justj99

Re: Why many People call me using a Bots

Post by justj99 »

If you are actually playing the account and pushing the buttons yourself for all of those accounts at the same time, then, yes, it's supposed to be ok. If you're using some kind of auto clicking software, then that is against the rules.

While you don't have to respond to players talking to you if you don't want to, you do need to respond to GMs, always. Typically, before a ban, GMs will check on account for evidence of AFK or not playing. There are various ways they might do that. Send a message to the GM Inbox with questions if you're character is in jail or has been banned. Include any character names in question, and any details you know or can provide. They will at least provide you some feedback if they haven't notified you already.
Leone

Post by Leone »

SellSword

Post by SellSword »

If someone is following the rules they shouldn't worry about what people are saying. I don't say anything to a lot of people who just walk past but I'm not doing anything wrong either.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

I use the PC version of the game and have multiple accounts on quite often, mining, fishing, grinding doing various things.

I agree with justj99 and SellSword.
Keep that link L3on3 posted handy, use it 'once' for each subject and way for a reply, don't flood the box.

Play, don't break the rules and all will be fine.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
franks

Post by franks »

well I've found the answer now, thanks a lot to all of you guys :D
Sedang mencari player dari Indonesia :ugeek:
Sorry, i am not good at speaking english, sometimes using a translator...

INDONESIAN
PLAYER
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

No worries about what others say. Russians and no russians used to say me that I use bots for clan. Thats incorrect. I bought a good pc and built it myself. So I can run the accounts that I want. But I never use thirty party programs. I use my hands!)
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias