Odd gear replacement on test server

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Gullander

Odd gear replacement on test server

Post by Gullander »

I went to the test server to check on something and some of my gear was missing...axe and legs. Both of these I upgraded in main server but for some reason did not transfer to the test server. In their place in my backpack was a 1000 wand...I never designed..and a 3000 pair of legs which I cannot equip. It got me a bit concerned that someone can access my account on the test server somehow or that the item code given to my upgraded gear is somehow confused when I access the test server giving me these random items instead. I haven't noticed anything amiss in my main server play but it does cast some doubt or at least the wish for an answer why this occurred. Any ideas or explanation?

I've included the replaced items pictures.
Attachments
Screenshot_2021-11-24-10-05-22-665.jpeg
Screenshot_2021-11-24-10-05-22-665.jpeg (327.06 KiB) Viewed 561 times
Screenshot_2021-11-24-10-05-44-166.jpeg
Screenshot_2021-11-24-10-05-44-166.jpeg (325.82 KiB) Viewed 561 times
Retired
Syor

Re: Odd gear replacement on test server

Post by Syor »

I follow.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Galbatroix

Post by Galbatroix »

Gullander wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:25 pm I went to the test server to check on something and some of my gear was missing...axe and legs. Both of these I upgraded in main server but for some reason did not transfer to the test server. In their place in my backpack was a 1000 wand...I never designed..and a 3000 pair of legs which I cannot equip. It got me a bit concerned that someone can access my account on the test server somehow or that the item code given to my upgraded gear is somehow confused when I access the test server giving me these random items instead. I haven't noticed anything amiss in my main server play but it does cast some doubt or at least the wish for an answer why this occurred. Any ideas or explanation?

I've included the replaced items pictures.
I have been told before that this is a glitch and compbatant knows of it, I also have different upgraded gear on test server that I can't even use that I don't have on main server, the good news is no one has been logging into your account. Why the glitch happens though I have no answer for that.
Galbatroix(swordsman)- The King Of The North
May The Force Be With You
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

It doesn't have anything to do with your actual account so that isn't anything to be concerned about. The short version is that items created on the test server can mix things up, but nothing to do with the actual account.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.