Game masters doing unfair job.

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

cotne7

Re: Game masters doing unfair job.

Post by cotne7 »

Akkilles wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:27 pm
Because you are stating things like you did not do anything wrong then I will NOT hold back. I will let the truth to be told.

You where sent back to North Pole after I was about to punish you for saying bad words from another map. I realized that you where permanently muted so I mistakenly sent you back to the wrong room (lower levels)..

BUT

you decided to take advantage of the situation and killed the yeti , dropped a ticket and added it in your bag.
This mean you took your chance to cheat despite knowing you where sent to the wrong room. You even messaged to tell me you where sent to a wrong low level room "AFTER" you killed that yeti and got that ticket.

It was your choice and that choice comes with a consequences.

also i didnt ment you in any of my words tho when i said GM acted unfairly.i was meaning that GM who ever jailed me.
im thanksfull to you.
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
Akkilles

Re: Game masters doing unfair job.

Post by Akkilles »

A good example that we all can do mistake and also that honesty goes above everything. As this thread might escalate for the worst, I then decided to lock it.

It's Christmas season and we all need to enjoy the time and continue with a respectful behaviors towards each other. and to all players, don't forget to share 1 or 2 tickets to your next player near you 😉
-=.Akkilles=-
☆Active Admin☆
(I'll answer when i have time)

--> I hope everyone the best in life.

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules