Wrong Account Received Purchase

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Zavac25

Wrong Account Received Purchase

Post by Zavac25 »

I made a 100 level purchase and two pets as well, but they got sent to the wrong account of mine. Is there any way of transferring them over to the original account intended? And how do I prevent it from happening again. Thank you!
SellSword

Re: Wrong Account Received Purchase

Post by SellSword »

I believe it depends on which account you logged in as last, so when you open the game you see that name at the login when you go to make a purchase.

If you have a second device you can transfer to yourself that way. If you do not have another device a trustworthy friend would be a good option. I would be happy to assist with transferring as well if you like. I've assisted friends and strangers alike with such things before.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

I've actually had this happen a few times. The last account logged doesn't always mean the purchase will show there. It's odd and confusing because it makes you think you didn't receive your purchased item(s)
I believe this is a bug and I've known many others it has happened to. Harmless for the most part, but still annoying like most bugs. As sellsword has mentioned, a trustworthy friend or known trustworthy player could assist you in transferring them if you have no way to :)
Does life really get better?
Leone

Post by Leone »

It's probably stating the obvious, but do not activate either the pets or the 100 lvls whilst they are in the 'wrong' character's backpack.

Unactivated, they can be transferred as has been described. However, once activated this cannot be undone.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

SellSword would spend a week going through all his chained up alts in his basement.

And they'd probably be passing it around to make a game of it.

SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I've been asked to transfer things a number of times. A few hundred billion gold by now I think along with multiple houses and other purchasable items, not to mention just routine gear. It kind of boggles my mind, but I suppose I don't have any problems with being considered a trustworthy player. :)
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

SellSword would spend a week going through all his chained up alts in his basement looking for that purchased item.

And they'd probably be passing it around to make a game of it.