Unit list for MMORPG

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Unit123

Re: Unit list for MMORPG

Post by Unit123 »

joeylamcy wrote:
blitzcraig wrote:A brave group of adventurers and scientists have gone out to study the newly discovered beasts in the south -- Here is what they have discovered so far... they will provide more detailed information as it becomes available:

Blitzbee - low arm, low attack, very high dex, low HP - drops blitzbee sting
Green Spider - medium arm, very low attack, low dex, very low HP - seem to drop some type of potion
pink wizard - low arm, high attack, medium dex, medium HP - occasionally drop a powerful staff
spectre wizard - very low arm, devastating attack, high dex, high HP - rumored to leave behind useful dust
Pharaoh Spider - very high arm, unknown attack, medium dex, high HP - exoskeleton sometimes left intact
SouthernSun mushyman - very, very dangerous... - found ancient writings describing rare bones from these creatures...

Also, Ghost archers are rumored to drop a couple different types of bows...
I'm too weak to join the group, but i'll definitely train hard to catch up with u guys. Join ya later :D
btw, Ghost archer drops steel bow LOL :lol: . I just got one 8-)
Green spider has a high atak really, if it didn hav low hp i wouldn of survived, i lost 9k hp and my str is 160!
Contact me for any help
joeylamcy

Post by joeylamcy »

Elia wrote:
joeylamcy wrote:
joeylamcy wrote:Are those dragons in new map snow dragons? They have 3k attack instead of 1k as listed
sry, I'm wrong. last time I battle, somehow my health drops from 9k to 6k in a sudden, then to 3k. But this time, it drops by 1k every time
It depends how the attack affects your character. For instance I kill one snow dragon with the loss of 3k hp, so? It depends how you are build. :)
I used the same build. I thought it has 3k attack coz I lost 3k hp IN A SUDDEN. I know my dex is high enough, so I thought that 3k damage is from 1 single attack
But the second time, my HP drops only 1k in a sudden. If it has 3k attack, it can't deal 1k damage to me. Therefore I conclude that snow dragon has 1k attack, tho I still dunno how my HP drops by 3k in a sudden :roll:
  • joeylamcy(archer,130)
  • j0eylamcy(mage,110+)
  • meatshield(ogre,75)
  • j0ey1amcy(dwarf,50+)
  • Chris_Wong(swordsman,10+,backup&storage)
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

Green spider has a high atak really, if it didn hav low hp i wouldn of survived, i lost 9k hp and my str is 160

Good point... the scientists and adventuring party would like to point out that these estimates are relative to other monsters in this group.. for example, they are all very, very high stats compared to red dragons ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Unit123

Post by Unit123 »

I guess lol
Contact me for any help
joeylamcy

Post by joeylamcy »

My findings:
namexphpattackarmdexdrops
Pharaoh spider240k<18k250>250140exoskeleton
Green spider40k?125?<125unfreeze potion
Blitzbee80k6k325?300-800Blitzbee sting
Pink mage??4200?<120solar/diamond staff
Rat??700?<120?
pls feel free to share your opinions :D

Code: Select all

[table=1][tr][td]name[/td][td]xp[/td][td]hp[/td][td]attack[/td][td]arm[/td][td]dex[/td][td]drops[/td][/tr][tr][td]Pharaoh spider[/td][td]240k[/td][td]<18k[/td][td]250[/td][td]>250[/td][td]140[/td][td]exoskeleton[/td][/tr][tr][td]Green spider[/td][td]40k[/td][td]?[/td][td]125[/td][td]?[/td][td]<125[/td][td]unfreeze potion[/td][/tr][tr][td]Blitzbee[/td][td]80k[/td][td]6k[/td][td]325[/td][td]?[/td][td]300-800[/td][td]Blitzbee sting[/td][/tr][tr][td]Pink mage[/td][td]?[/td][td]?[/td][td]4200[/td][td]?[/td][td]<120[/td][td]solar/diamond staff[/td][/tr][tr][td]Rat[/td][td]?[/td][td]?[/td][td]700[/td][td]?[/td][td]<120[/td][td]?[/td][/tr][/table]
Last edited by joeylamcy on Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:08 pm, edited 9 times in total.
  • joeylamcy(archer,130)
  • j0eylamcy(mage,110+)
  • meatshield(ogre,75)
  • j0ey1amcy(dwarf,50+)
  • Chris_Wong(swordsman,10+,backup&storage)
MadMikael

new map bug at -1.-3

Post by MadMikael »

I was coming out of dungeon onto the blitzbee island... some players were on the mushyman island spawning.. and a mushyman spawned near me! Almost died, so be careful!
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
blitzcraig

Re: new map bug at -1.-3

Post by blitzcraig »

This has been confirmed by our brave group of scientist adventurers as well.... at this point, we are not certain if the ferocious beasts are traveling through the tunnels (they are rumoured to include spiders in their diet) or if they are crossing the water... we Will keep you posted. On a similar note, blitzbees have been spotted on mushy island too... not entirely sure what would lure them there... seems a dangerous place for bees (trust me on that ; )
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
profa

Post by profa »

joeylamcy wrote:My findings:
p.s. can someone pls tell me why there is so much space in front of my table?
You have to put everything in one line. There is some kind of a bug in some versions of phpBB where every new line puts blank line at the beginning of the post.

So it should look like this:
namexphpattackarmdexdrops
Pharaoh spider240k<18k250>250140exoskeleton
Green spider40k?125??unfreeze potion
Blitzbee80k6k325?300-800Blitzbee sting

Code: Select all

[table=1][tr][td]name[/td][td]xp[/td][td]hp[/td][td]attack[/td][td]arm[/td][td]dex[/td][td]drops[/td][/tr][tr][td]Pharaoh spider[/td][td]240k[/td][td]<18k[/td][td]250[/td][td]>250[/td][td]140[/td][td]exoskeleton[/td][/tr][tr][td]Green spider[/td][td]40k[/td][td]?[/td][td]125[/td][td]?[/td][td]?[/td][td]unfreeze potion[/td][/tr][tr][td]Blitzbee[/td][td]80k[/td][td]6k[/td][td]325[/td][td]?[/td][td]300-800[/td][td]Blitzbee sting[/td][/tr][/table]
Elia

Re: new map bug at -1.-3

Post by Elia »

blitzcraig wrote:This has been confirmed by our brave group of scientist adventurers as well.... at this point, we are not certain if the ferocious beasts are traveling through the tunnels (they are rumoured to include spiders in their diet) or if they are crossing the water... we Will keep you posted. On a similar note, blitzbees have been spotted on mushy island too... not entirely sure what would lure them there... seems a dangerous place for bees (trust me on that ; )
In the same vein, mushy man has also been spotted on blitzbee island too. It happens when a player spawn on the bank of one or the other island. The inhabitant of that island is teleported mysteriously to the other island. So, be careful when trudging along the bank of the river.
profa

Post by profa »

Design of the list is changed :-) It now looks similiar to Item list. If you find any mistake PM me.

Location of attack (now Dmg) and armor columns are changed (it is more logical if damage is the first column), and I removed NPCs, rat and bat.

[edit] Rat and bat are returned to the list. I also made changes according to joeylamcy's findings.

This really looks fun. I am eagerly waiting for more findings by these brave adventurers! :-)