Item list for MMORPG

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

toad

Re: Item list for MMORPG

Post by toad »

on more up u tell only items on my possesion...tell to players who have others items what u need to give u screen shot whis it ;-)
banned permanently in forum. available in FB, in lot social network and maybe, in game
profa

Post by profa »

toad wrote:on more up u tell only items on my possesion...tell to players who have others items what u need to give u screen shot whis it ;-)
I thought about that for some time - but in order to have the same picture size and quality players should make a screenshot on a device with the resolution 1280x800 with the 213dpi. I do all the screenshots in Genymotion on my PC with the Nexus 7 device installed.

The other way is for players to lend me gear for a few seconds to do the screenshot, but I don't think many people are willing to risk losing their gear - there are some cheaters in the game.
Secular

Post by Secular »

profa wrote:
toad wrote:on more up u tell only items on my possesion...tell to players who have others items what u need to give u screen shot whis it ;-)
I thought about that for some time - but in order to have the same picture size and quality players should make a screenshot on a device with the resolution 1280x800 with the 213dpi. I do all the screenshots in Genymotion on my PC with the Nexus 7 device installed.

The other way is for players to lend me gear for a few seconds to do the screenshot, but I don't think many people are willing to risk losing their gear - there are some cheaters in the game.
I'd be willing to provide all items, crafting materials, armor, weapons, etc. that you need for images.
Just find me in-game when you can.
Sarevok - Lv. 169 Swordsman
Sithis - Lv. 270 Archer
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

I really appreciate all the work you guys have done. The list looks great!

However, the repeat views can eat up a data plan with all the images. And unfortunately, some cannot turn off images on their browsers (I have this problem).

Would it be possible to still have a text only version as well?
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

that's not a bad idea (I've got small data plan too) but what I did was take screenshots of important lists and just keep them on my phone ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

I found another (probably better) option for you here madmikael, go to USER CONTROL PANEL -> BOARD PREFERENCES -> EDIT DISPLAY OPTIONS and you can turn off all the stuff that will eat up your data plan :)
⬜ 💣 🌏
vicbri

Post by vicbri »

This is a great list profa , wonderful work thank you. I found one item with wrong stats , spiked ring gives 2 damage instead of 2 mana.
Useful links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules

Languages spoken :English, Portuguese
(vicbri) -> swordsman
(vicbri 2) -> mage
(vicbri 3) -> archer
(vicbri 4) -> dwarf
(vicbri 5) -> ogre
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

blitzcraig wrote:I found another (probably better) option for you here madmikael, go to USER CONTROL PANEL -> BOARD PREFERENCES -> EDIT DISPLAY OPTIONS and you can turn off all the stuff that will eat up your data plan :)
THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I liked the screenshot idea, but this is much more useful to me. Its great that the forum does this, my phone cannot.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
profa

Post by profa »

Finally! We have images of all the items thanks to Secular! Thank you, once again (I already put the special thanks part in the first post :-) ).
Last edited by profa on Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

awesome work! (as always)

I do have a question though, where did you get "price" for the items? I noticed all three best swords listed at 15 MIL... just wondering. great work :)
⬜ 💣 🌏