Item list for MMORPG

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

vicbri

Re: Item list for MMORPG

Post by vicbri »

profa wrote:Finally! We have images of all the items thanks to Secular! Thank you, once again (I already put the special thanks part in the first post :-) ).

Actually, there are two items that are probably unavailable in the game for which we cannot get the image except by extracting them from the original image file - they are Reign Crossbow and Blue Ice Shield. I will leave them in the list for now.
Hi profa
Not sure if you just need the items to add the picture in this amazing file.If all you need is the items , next time i see you i provide them to you.
Useful links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules

Languages spoken :English, Portuguese
(vicbri) -> swordsman
(vicbri 2) -> mage
(vicbri 3) -> archer
(vicbri 4) -> dwarf
(vicbri 5) -> ogre
profa

Post by profa »

vicbri wrote:This is a great list profa , wonderful work thank you. I found one item with wrong stats , spiked ring gives 2 damage instead of 2 mana.
I forgot to say thanks for this correction - I edited the post a few days ago.
blitzcraig wrote:I do have a question though, where did you get "price" for the items? I noticed all three best swords listed at 15 MIL... just wondering. great work :)
I just used the prices listed in the items.list file which should be the base price that is corrected by the shop modifier. There are some weird prices - for instance War Hammer and Giant Hammer are overpriced, while better clubs/hammers (Heavy Hammer, Hell Hammer, Freeze Hammer and Fire Morning Star) are much cheaper.
profa

Post by profa »

vicbri wrote:
profa wrote:Actually, there are two items that are probably unavailable in the game for which we cannot get the image except by extracting them from the original image file - they are Reign Crossbow and Blue Ice Shield. I will leave them in the list for now.
Hi profa
Not sure if you just need the items to add the picture in this amazing file.If all you need is the items , next time i see you i provide them to you.
I edited my post since Reign Crossbow and Blue Ice Shield are only available as an in-app purchase. If you were talking about these two items I already bought them so now we have images for all of the items, even if they actually don't exist anywhere in the game :-)
vicbri

Post by vicbri »

Hi profa
Yes i was refering to those 2 items since you didnt had the images in file. Now you got the pictures in the file so problema solved. The file is amazing , great work :D
Useful links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules

(vicbri) -> swordsman
(vicbri 2) -> mage
(vicbri 3) -> archer
(vicbri 4) -> dwarf
(vicbri 5) -> ogre
MblLLlKA

Post by MblLLlKA »

Hello,

What does it means "in-app purchase"? Where I can get robe for mage marked like this? If it means to purchase an application, please let me know how I can did this. Thank you in advance!
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

MblLLlKA wrote:Hello,

What does it means "in-app purchase"? Where I can get robe for mage marked like this? If it means to purchase an application, please let me know how I can did this. Thank you in advance!
If this is available on your device, I believe the link is on your login screen. Also I believe if you have google play and google wallet, there are purchase options. I am not 100% sure, as these options are not available to me.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
MblLLlKA

Post by MblLLlKA »

MadMikael wrote:

If this is available on your device, I believe the link is on your login screen. Also I believe if you have google play and google wallet, there are purchase options. I am not 100% sure, as these options are not available to me.
It's very sad. Google Wallet is not available at mu country. Is there any other options to purchase in game?
vicbri

Post by vicbri »

MblLLlKA wrote:
MadMikael wrote:

It's very sad. Google Wallet is not available at mu country. Is there any other options to purchase in game?
Not sure but i think they are other options , like paypall( or something) and something like pre-paid cards . But i dont know how they work , only used Google wallet so dont know how other options work.
Useful links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules

(vicbri) -> swordsman
(vicbri 2) -> mage
(vicbri 3) -> archer
(vicbri 4) -> dwarf
(vicbri 5) -> ogre
profa

Post by profa »

MblLLlKA wrote:
MadMikael wrote:

Actually there is a way to enable Google Play for countries that are not supported at this time. Although this may not work for every country in the world it is worth trying - I managed to finally pay for Forgotten Tales (and get rid of the ads) this way.

First thing to do is download some VPN program for Android. I used Vpn1Click and TunnelBear.

Then you have to log off your Google account from ALL devices that are potentially connected to Google account (to Gmail, for instance). After that you have to kill Google Play on your phone and to clear all data (this means you will lose your Google Play settings, but I don't think it's a big deal). You do this buy going to Settings -> Apps or Applications -> (in older versions of Android click on Manage Applications) -> click on ALL, find Google Play Store, click on it, then click on Force stop and then on Clear data.

Open Vpn1Click and choose some US address/IP. After it connects (you will see a key in the status bar) open Google Play. You should see American version of Google Play. If it works, go to your browser and log in (or make account) in Google Wallet. You can also do this on your PC, but you HAVE to install some VPN client and to choose US (or some other country if you wish, but USA version of Play Store has the greatest number of applications and games).

After creating a Wallet account and logging in you have to add Credit card information. You will probably need to have at least 1 Euro on credit card because Google Wallet should check your account by debiting small amount from the credit card and asking you to confirm that the credit card is yours. I can't remember exactly how this works, but it should be straightforward.

Now, it is REALLY important to turn off 2-Step Verification. I got to this option by logging into Gmail from browser, and than going to Settings -> Accounts and Import -> in Change account settings click on Other Google Account settings, then click on Security, and then change 2-Step Verification to Disabled. If you use PC (it is easier this way) make sure that your VPN is still active and that your IP adress is American.

After all this open on your mobile phone Forgotten Tales - you should now have the option to Buy stuff. Click on it, choose what you want to buy, it should open Google Wallet which is already linked to your credit card so you should now have option to pay. This didn't work for me first few times, probably because of the 2-Step Verification. If it works, close VPN client and try logging into Google Play or Forgotten Tales again. If Google Play is still American, or Forgotten Tales still has options to get rid of ads or to buy stuff it is good - Google remembered your location as American, and it should work this way from now on. It worked for the past few months on my three devices + Bluestacks and Genymotion on my PC without any problems.

There were some additional things I did (for instance, entering fake US address in Google Wallet, linking credit card with this address, and then unlinking it from this address and linking it again with my real address), but I don't think this is necessary.

Since English is not my native language this was really difficult to write. :-) If you don't understand something I will try to explain better.

Good luck. :-)
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

New items ID#'s

316 Mushy Bone
318 Blitzbee Sting
320 Exoskeleton
323 Spectre Dust
317 Spectre Staff
319 Blitz Boots
321 Pharaoh Armor