how to level easy for noobs

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Mike

how to level easy for noobs

Post by Mike »

Just my honest opinions here, I made an ogre Tuesday morning and this is what i did
Siege weapon quest
3 book quest
Bought gear went to archers, trained, gained levels and went to library and trained more, went to corpses trained,
Lvl 0-59 in 2 days so to all then people who say they need help leveling no you don't. Case closed.
"I fought the LAW and the, the LAW won"
joeylamcy

Re: how to level easy for noobs

Post by joeylamcy »

wow, u are so hard-working :D
  • joeylamcy(archer,130)
  • j0eylamcy(mage,110+)
  • meatshield(ogre,75)
  • j0ey1amcy(dwarf,50+)
  • Chris_Wong(swordsman,10+,backup&storage)
Tauron

Post by Tauron »

Mike wrote:Just my honest opinions here, I made an ogre Tuesday morning and this is what i did
Siege weapon quest
3 book quest
Bought gear went to archers, trained, gained levels and went to library and trained more, went to corpses trained,
Lvl 0-59 in 2 days so to all then people who say they need help leveling no you don't. Case closed.
Levelling can be easy if you now where to go and what quest you can do to level faster without being killed.
I have been chosen to greatness by the Dark Gods themselves.
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

I agree if you know where to go and what to get you can bring an alias up in lvl really quickly I've done it many times.
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

this is just a rough list of the quest I normally do first. I tried to put them in order as much as I could maybe later I'll try fine tuning it to help others:
(20 help from alias or friend at least lvl 50) 12, 13, 16, 17, 15, 18( 8, 11, 21, 23, 34, 36 can all be pretty much activated and finished while you're going around activating and finishing quest) 7, 26, 10, 27, 28 ( 29 help with from higher alias or friend at least level 150) 30. All the rest of the quests are pretty much lower level experience and are very easy ^_^his is just a rough list of the quest I do first I tried to put in an order maybe later all fine tune this listfor helping others:
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
Elia

Post by Elia »

Mike wrote:Just my honest opinions here, I made an ogre Tuesday morning and this is what i did
Siege weapon quest
3 book quest
It took me eighteen days to hit level 174. I am too slow, I guess.
orhtej10

Post by orhtej10 »

huhuhu i took almost two months to lvl 95 very slow :cry:
orhtej10

Post by orhtej10 »

Siege weapon quest
3 book quest
i want to lvl up fast like you :)
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

orhtej10 wrote:huhuhu i took almost two months to lvl 95 very slow :cry:
Ah it depends on your strategy. These examples listed above are experienced players who know how to get the most bang for their buck.

If you understand how the stats work, and use the unit list as reference, you can figure out what is best for you. If you have help starting out (these guys did), you can get up there even faster.

Really, the trick is do as much damage as possible, so for all but mage this means minimum required dex (6 over monster) and all str. Get to fighting yellow archers asap, and work your way up from there.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
Elia

Post by Elia »

MadMikael wrote:
orhtej10 wrote:huhuhu i took almost two months to lvl 95 very slow :cry:
Ah it depends on your strategy. These examples listed above are experienced players who know how to get the most bang for their buck.

If you understand how the stats work, and use the unit list as reference, you can figure out what is best for you. If you have help starting out (these guys did), you can get up there even faster.

Really, the trick is do as much damage as possible, so for all but mage this means minimum required dex (6 over monster) and all str. Get to fighting yellow archers asap, and work your way up from there.
Orhtej is fighting at cyclops along us, getting as many as 4-7 levels a day but sill he wants more. :)
Have patience.