Gamemaster Apprenticeship Program

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Cleopatra

Re: Gamemaster Apprenticeship Program

Post by Cleopatra »

vasinta wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:12 am
Cleopatra wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:30 pm • What accounts have you shared / bought / sold / traded? 
I have not shared / bought / sold / traded
I have however shared accounts in the past... in the far past
Oh indeed? (Color and italic my editing) I guess everyone has their perception of how fast time passes
So very true I guess my answer to that would be over a year. In fact probably almost 2 years
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
vasinta

Post by vasinta »

Cleopatra wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:28 am
vasinta wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:12 am
Cleopatra wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:30 pm • What accounts have you shared / bought / sold / traded? 
I have not shared / bought / sold / traded
I have however shared accounts in the past... in the far past
Oh indeed? (Color and italic my editing) I guess everyone has their perception of how fast time passes
So very true I guess my answer to that would be over a year. In fact probably almost 2 years
No comment
--
:popcorn: ardesia's other forum account
GOLGREN

Post by GOLGREN »

GOLGREN THINK CLEO MAKE GOOD MOD LUNCH FOR GOLGREN RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRR!!!! CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP
witch

Post by witch »

My MMO Main account is...
Witch
• All other MMO accounts are... Andr0meda, -moon-, and darkstar

• What accounts have you shared / bought / sold / traded?  I never bought or sold a acct , i shared Andr0meda few times just to make the trade faster 2 yrs ago when the rules wasnt inforced

• When did you start playing Forgotten Tales?august-september 2015

• Why do you want to be a mod? I would like to help the team , and i could do smalls reports for example and make your days lighter .

• Why do you think you should be a mod?
Because i want to help, this game is amazing and its so fun i want to keep playing ft for so many yrs but i'm tired to see bad players damaging the game ,ruining people's game expiriance ,taking avantage of the lack of gms , and braking the rules , i want to do something to stop them ,i tried as a player some stoped but others still there, maybe i dont have good computer or programer skills but i can do small jobs so the team can focus on the big fish , i've never being gm before but i learn fast i'm loyal "telll me a secret and i'll bury it under my skin and i'll keep it forever .
• Have you ever been muted? If so, what for?
Never

• Have you ever been outlawed? If so, what for?
Never
• Why should we accept you into the Mod community?:
im honest , loyal , i think patience it's the clue of a success so im very patient, i've been treating everyone with respect including my enemies , i've been neutral trying not to give preferences , i talk and help everyone even if they are bad players (doing quest ,info,drops but also telling them to stop breaking rules )im not perfect and im not pretending to be a perfect person , and i love this game ,i know gm position is not easy i have a RL too but i will try to do my best , i know i will lost friends but like i always say only the good ones are going to walk with me ,maybe we can't change the world in one day but we can make it better day by day if we work together and a "change" starts with tiny little steps i would like to do little steps if you give me an oportunity . As a player i saw so many unfair situations and ppl are losting hope , we still have gms active so hope still there.

• Did you read the Staff Rules (link above) before applying and will you follow them?
Yes i did , and yes i will follow them.

• What is the current keyword? Courage

• List 3 names of people that can support you being a mod. How long have you known these people?
I can't list only 3 people , because i have good people that know me very well and it'll be unfair to named only 3
• In which country you live and what is your timezone?
USA cst

• What language(s) can you speak/type?
Spanish/ english (good enough to talk with people and understand their necessities)

• Are you older than 18 years? ! Minimum age required is 18 years !
Im 36
Last edited by witch on Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Walking through the darkness, i shall not fear , the moon my light, my shadow is the only one that walks beside me and some stars guide my path .
SENIOR GM
NOW -> RETIRED GM
Useful Links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I've been lucky to have a few interactions with witch, or seeing her interact with someone else, and she has been nothing but helpful and pleasant every time. I would be happy to support her as well.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
witch

Post by witch »

Ty (^.^)/ sellsword
Walking through the darkness, i shall not fear , the moon my light, my shadow is the only one that walks beside me and some stars guide my path .
SENIOR GM
NOW -> RETIRED GM
Useful Links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

• List 3 names of people that can support you being a mod. How long have you known these people?

Let me put my name there for you witch: LostKnight
How long have we known each other.... well I was around level 200 so probably just under a year. (A year and 4 months playing)

And let me add this: I trust her as a player and a person! nuff said.

+1 and as many as she needs!

Chime in people!
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

A big +10 for witch. I'm very glad to see this application, I myself have seen you help many players several times you are a very honest and committed player and I'll be very glad to see you as a GM as well. The game does need a staff. A professional staff would be much better but for now true players among us is all we have and we need all we can get to help keep FT straight and at a a incline.

Grab your broom. Not for flying this time. 😉
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
LIZARDKING

Post by LIZARDKING »

+1 for the purple dragon lady...heehee
witch

Post by witch »

Ty very much Lostknigt \(^.^)/
SENIOR GM
NOW -> RETIRED GM
Useful Links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules