Gamemaster Apprenticeship Program

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

GDanielG

Re: Gamemaster Apprenticeship Program

Post by GDanielG »

terminator wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:49 am
Lotsacofy wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:26 am My MMO Main account is... Jenga

• All other MMO accounts are... Heart Beat/lotsacofy(2) KABALI 2

• What accounts have you shared / bought / sold / traded? kevin222/travis49

• When did you start playing Forgotten Tales? 5 years ago about mid October

• Why do you want to be a mod? I feel that I'm helpful to other players and would like to continue doing so while being a mod

• Why do you think you should be a mod? I'm honest and caring for the game as well with the developers

• Have you ever been muted? If so, what for? Yes I asked for mute and I have cussed in main chat instead of green

• Have you ever been outlawed? If so, what for? Yes for killing a friend who needed to reset and recently killed a 868 mage

• Why should we accept you into the Mod community?: I can be very helpful and I love to help others

• Did you read the Staff Rules (link above) before applying and will you follow them? Yes

• What is the current keyword? Courage

• List 3 names of people that can support you being a mod. How long have you known these people? DwarfTank/terminator/haha2u

• In which country you live and what is your timezone? United States (GMT-5) or Eastern standard Time zone

• What language(s) can you speak/type? English

+1
Oops did that wrong at first
+1 hehehe
Lotsacofy

Post by Lotsacofy »

Lotsacofy wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:26 am My MMO Main account is... Jenga

• All other MMO accounts are... Heart Beat/lotsacofy(2) KABALI 2

• What accounts have you shared / bought / sold / traded? kevin222/travis49

• When did you start playing Forgotten Tales? 5 years ago about mid October

• Why do you want to be a mod? I feel that I'm helpful to other players and would like to continue doing so while being a mod

• Why do you think you should be a mod? I'm honest and caring for the game as well with the developers

• Have you ever been muted? If so, what for? Yes I asked for mute and I have cussed in main chat instead of green

• Have you ever been outlawed? If so, what for? Yes for killing a friend who needed to reset and recently killed a 868 mage

• Why should we accept you into the Mod community?: I can be very helpful and I love to help others

• Did you read the Staff Rules (link above) before applying and will you follow them? Yes

• List 3 names of people that can support you being a mod. How long have you known these people? DwarfTank sense I started playing/terminator about 6-8 months/haha2u 6-8 months

• In which country you live and what is your timezone? United States (GMT-5) or Eastern standard Time zone

• What language(s) can you speak/type? English
To be or not to be forgotten, there's always war to be solved and a battle to be won
GDanielG

Post by GDanielG »

James142 wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:45 am • My MMO Main account is... - Rasta

• All other MMO accounts are... - DarkMage14, ImNotRasta, James140, and a few others that are rarely used.

• What accounts have you shared / bought / sold / traded? - A couple different ones, but that was long before the sharing enforcement was put into place.

• When did you start playing Forgotten Tales? - A few months after the launch of the game.

• Why do you want to be a mod? - I would like to become a mod because I feel that the game is in dire need of more assistance and the current staff is very limited.

• Why do you think you should be a mod? - I think I should be a mod because I would like to make the game a better place for players to enjoy themselves more, and to aid in removing toxicity from the game.

• Have you ever been muted? If so, what for? - Yes, due to foul language.

• Have you ever been outlawed? If so, what for? - Yes, out of defense of my account.

• Why should we accept you into the Mod community?: - I am a honest player, and I love to help other players with anything I can in the game.

• Did you read the Staff Rules (link above) before applying and will you follow them? - Yes

• List 3 names of people that can support you being a mod. How long have you known these people? - DwarfTank I have known for a few years. Jenga/lotsacofy I have known for approximately 8 months. madmaniacal1 I've known for around 7 months

• In which country you live and what is your timezone? - United States eastern time zone.

• What language(s) can you speak/type? - English

• Are you older than 18 years? ! Minimum age required is 18 years ! - I am 19
Also did that wrong to at first +1 for u
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

+1 to jenga from me. Good luck!
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
Shadow009

Post by Shadow009 »

+1 Rasta
+1 Jenga
If you ever need help, write me.

Live - Laugh - Love - Loyality ♡

Your Shadow will always be with you, even if unseen in the dark.
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

I support both Jenga and Rasta, having known them quite a while, in their attempt to become a GM :D +1 to you both, best of luck!
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
Storms7

Post by Storms7 »

Something to keep in mind.

When asked for names of all of your accounts and any accounts that have been shared or traded, you need to list all of those accounts if you are going to be considered for GM.
Last edited by Storms7 on Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
OK MAYBE I WILL USE THIS ACCOUNT EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

+1 for Rasta
+1 for jenga
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

@Rasta your application is missing some information. I understand you sold bought or traided or shared "a couple " but they are not listed. You can edit your application.

Storms (Ryaca's) application has been thought about for long time and accepted by the board administrator compbatant.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
James142

Post by James142 »

Application updated.
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”