Gamemaster Apprenticeship Program

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

witch

Re: Gamemaster Apprenticeship Program

Post by witch »

Nahgus, leone,generous, cleo tyvm(^.^)/
Last edited by witch on Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Walking through the darkness, i shall not fear , the moon my light, my shadow is the only one that walks beside me and some stars guide my path .
SENIOR GM
NOW -> RETIRED GM
Useful Links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Thank you everyone for your support. The creator himself has recruited me I am now a Jr GM if you see account name LORD SETH still in white letters and no tags do not take the conversation or situation lightly. I am here to enforce the rules and encourage players to play by the rules and enjoy the game properly.

Note I still strongly support Cleopatra's application along with Witch I hope the best for you both. Look foward to the future, for you never know what it may bring. 😁
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

LordSeth wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:32 am Thank you everyone for your support. The creator himself has recruited me I am now a Jr GM if you see account name LORD SETH still in white letters and no tags do not take the conversation or situation lightly. I am here to enforce the rules and encourage players to play by the rules and enjoy the game properly.

Note I still strongly support Cleopatra's application along with Witch I hope the best for you both. Look foward to the future, for you never know what it may bring. 😁
very good, congrats and.. good luck, you ll need more than some :)
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
vasinta

Post by vasinta »

LordSeth wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:32 am Thank you everyone for your support. The creator himself has recruited me I am now a Jr GM if you see account name LORD SETH still in white letters and no tags do not take the conversation or situation lightly. I am here to enforce the rules and encourage players to play by the rules and enjoy the game properly.

You now enter a path where details are crucial and you should trust no one till you have solid proof.
Let me offer you a first task on this path with an example: how do we trust it's true? At the moment we only have your word. I personally believe it, but I see you are not listed as jrGM in staff post, and Compbatant did not write a post about your recruitement.
If you want things to be properly done, ask him for the post informing everyone you have been recruited, and for editing staff list.
Till then, we have the right of pretending you have no power: autoclickers will surely doubt it and how will you demonstrate it's not a fake?
--
:popcorn: ardesia's other forum account
Leone

Post by Leone »

Good point, vas....and gratz, Seth
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

vasinta wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:14 am

You now enter a path where details are crucial and you should trust no one till you have solid proof.
Let me offer you a first task on this path with an example: how do we trust it's true? At the moment we only have your word. I personally believe it, but I see you are not listed as jrGM in staff post, and Compbatant did not write a post about your recruitement.
If you want things to be properly done, ask him for the post informing everyone you have been recruited, and for editing staff list.
Till then, we have the right of pretending you have no power: autoclickers will surely doubt it and how will you demonstrate it's not a fake?
He's only been Junior GM for one day this kind of update in the Forum takes time. I'm sure Gandalf will update the Forum ASAP...but in the meanwhile I would not test his authority LOL ^_~
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

vasinta wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:14 am You now enter a path where details are crucial and you should trust no one till you have solid proof.
Let me offer you a first task on this path with an example: how do we trust it's true? At the moment we only have your word. I personally believe it, but I see you are not listed as jrGM in staff post, and Compbatant did not write a post about your recruitement...
This is what I was referring to in a different thread about players only having the requirement to respond to someone with a blue or green name. Filters are also not a potential issue then either. No, I don't have reason to doubt myself, but I also follow along in the forum more than many do.

Still, it is good to hear.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

GRATZ JrGM LordSeth.

I have no doubt of your appointment, but until the name change and colour change others will and with reason, it says so in the rules and not all read the forum, or is some do not necessarily the English part of the forum.

HOWEVER, I am NOT going to stick my blade in your foot to test the waters!

Congratulations.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

Congratulation white! I m sure u will great Game Master!
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
generous11

Post by generous11 »

congrats Seth! :D
super arch "1227"
super axe "111"
generous11 "110"
super club "178"
super sord "84"