Gamemaster Apprenticeship Program

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

madmaniacal1

Re: Gamemaster Apprenticeship Program

Post by madmaniacal1 »

I've held back from commenting about current applicants (since my own GM career ended badly, I didn't want to muddy the waters), but I wish to support Jesse Valdez and Cashew 100%. Both have game and clan experience, but have left the clan life behind for some time. I think they would do well as GMs.

I have mixed feelings regarding a different applicant. Not because of a possible link to a scamming account (although that does bother me), but because of his stated motivations.
_magistr_ wrote:
I want to be a mod to help the forgotten tales russian players ;

Russian players do not have their own moderator;
These words imply some form of bias regarding a group of players over the rest.

For the record, NOBODY has "their own moderator." The GMs are supposed to serve and help all players equally.
I can understand that perhaps this was a "slip of the tongue," so to speak, but GMs have to be careful in both what they say, and how they say it. Taken out of context, an innocent statement can cause irreparable damage to a reputation (either your own, or any group you are a part of).
Omnes Autem Uri
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Nutz! - Oh heck yea! At least in my humble opinion as a new comer. If he can put up with the few dumb Q's I've toss his way then he's a natural.

Besides he fishes a lot (as Pistachio) and feeds all the homeless cats in FT World.

Cashew = +1⁴²

woof

Now if I can do two in one...

=====

JV - he idolizes this game. I can't see him doing anything that would be detrimental to the well being of game at all.

Jessie Valdez = +1⁴²

The answer to life, the universe and FT World: Cashew and Jessie Valdez
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

A huge +1 to Cashew (Kitty Nut) :D
Does life really get better?
lopkey

Post by lopkey »

• My MMO Main account is... Lopkey

• All other MMO accounts are... None

• What accounts have you shared / bought / sold / traded? I traded a Archer (Lopkey121) years ago for in game items + gold.

• When did you start playing Forgotten Tales? 2014/2015 with a break until recently.

• Why do you want to be a mod? I want to be a mod because I understand the clan aspect of the game, the amount of testing required to implement changes/fixes/Exploits/Glitches, bug abusing and new content. I have GM experience with all these things from Dransik/Ashen Empires. I love to help everyone I can. Especially those who are new to the game, pointing them in the right direction to get going. I want to reduce the amount of scamming, cheating, bug/exploit abuse and make the game all around more enjoyable and safe for everyone. (I also don't mind organizing and cleaning the forums).

• Why do you think you should be a mod? I should be a mod because I posses the ability and necessary aptitude to handle difficult players, situations and everything in between. I simply wish to make Forgotten Tales a better game, in all aspects, from helping to reduce scamming, to assisting in implementing pvp changes and new in game content or items.

• Have you ever been muted? If so, what for? Never.

• Have you ever been outlawed? If so, what for? Once, maybe twice when I actively played and was part of a clan. Namely for defending myself against groups of people.

• Why should we accept you into the Mod community?: I should be accepted into the mod community because I have the time, knowledge and professional ability/mentality to help cut down on the massive workload the GM team has. The ability to handle precarious situations with players, finding the best possible outcome for any given situation; whether that means enforcing the game/forum rules, or thinking on my feet within my scope as GM to resolve the situation at hand.

• Did you read the Staff Rules (link above) before applying and will you follow them? I have read all of the links I could find regarding them. And yes, I will follow them.

• What is the current keyword? Mithril

• List 3 names of people that can support you being a mod. How long have you known these people? Rothost (3 years), Jojojules(3 years), Arcadia(3 years).

• In which country you live and what is your timezone? United States, and Central(CST).

• What language(s) can you speak/type? English(Primary), and Espanol(Secondary).

• Are you older than 18 years? ! Minimum age required is 18 years ! Yes. 25 years old.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application, and the consideration of it.
Lopkey -826 Mage(BK)
BosslifeReturn

Post by BosslifeReturn »

• My MMO Main account is...
Bosslife
• All other MMO accounts are...
Boss mage(don't play anymore)
• What accounts have you shared / bought / sold / traded?
I've never bought, sold, traded, or shared an account.
• When did you start playing Forgotten Tales? I've been off and on around the year of 2012
• Why do you want to be a mod?
I want to help players when they need it and help keep things fair.
• Why do you think you should be a mod?
I'm honest, respectful, and work to the highest of my abilities.
• Have you ever been muted? If so, what for?
No. I do my best to avoid chat abuse.
• Have you ever been outlawed? If so, what for?
I don't believe I have, but if I have it's from self defence.
• Why should we accept you into the Mod community?:
I have the patience to work with the people in need of help. I want to help improve the gameplay for my fellow players.
• Did you read the Staff Rules (link above) before applying and will you follow them?
Yes, definitely and I vow to follow them strictly. If I do make a mistake, which I will try my hardest to avoid, I will own up to it.
• What is the current keyword?
Courage
• List 3 names of people that can support you being a mod. How long have you known these people?
At the moment I don't think I have anyone that can stand by me because I've been off the game for a while.
• In which country you live and what is your timezone?
United States, Eastern Timezone
• What language(s) can you speak/type? English, Spanish.

• Are you older than 18 years? Yes, just recently turned 18.
BosslifeReturn

Post by BosslifeReturn »

Bosslife
Bossmage (don't play anymore) Edit: I play again
None
• When did you start playing Forgotten Tales?
Around the year of 2012

I want to be a mod because I want to help all the current players, and all of the upcoming players that need help. Now that I have more time to spare, I can be more active and help more often.
I am honest, respectful, mature and I like to help people as they did for me and I want to return the favor the best way I can.
No, never.
My main account (bosslife) has never been outlawed I believe, but my alt (boss mage) has been outlawed outlawed I believe 2 times max for self-defense while grinding.
I would be a good GM team player and I want to gain more trust from all GM's. I want to help this game run smoother for all my fellow players so they have a good gaming experience.
• Did you read the Staff Rules (link above) before applying and will you follow them?
Yes, definitely and I vow to follow them strictly. If I happen to make a minor mistake, which I will try my hardest to avoid, I will own up to it and not make it again.
Courage
• List 3 names of people that can support you being a mod. How long have you known these people?
At the moment I don't believe I have people that can stand by me because some might not remember me and some have quit playing. If you are one of those players reading this though, please send me a PM and I will gladly update this post.
United States, Eastern Timezone
• What language(s) can you speak/type?
English, Spanish
• Are you older than 18 years? Yes. I just recently turned 18.
Lockwood Ft

Post by Lockwood Ft »

lockwood

lockwood,FARIAS,NoCry,killua11,Woody_, MiSter FoX.

I did not trade, neither bought nor shared

3 to 4 years

so that I can help the game to evolve every day more, and can help the players in what it takes "Doubts, Alliance and other services that the team introduce me"

I believe that the GM's present there are no Brazilian GMs for the players who only speak / write the language "Portuguese" that would be one of the reasons for me to be very useful in the team, and I give a hard worker and first of all I do my duty with love, that this is the most important of all, with love and humility we will go on forever

No, I've never been mutated.

I've never been banned because I follow the rules

I think you should accept me so that I can show the difference and that I can be one of the Brazilian GMs so that with my help the game has a lot of progress and fun

Yes. I have read all the rules carefully.

Wolf

josinaldox and, O Ogro and Diabo I've known them for a long time, I just can not remember the right time

I live in Brazil, my time zone is Greenwich.

Portuguese, Spanish and English

• Are you older than 18 years?
Yes. I'm 18 years old
JamiepolkÑksn

Post by JamiepolkÑksn »

:D I'd like to sign up for GM my name I KongSavage and I'm level 47. My age is 19.
Id like to be a Dragion
I live in Georgia
I speak English
And I love this game and played for a long time!?
My timezone is 4:46pm
I think I should be a mod because I loved how people are and I. Want to be able to help people.
I never sold or traded or shared any accounts with no one ever.
Current keyboard is wolf
My main account is jamiep12
All my MMO accounts are KongSavage,jamiep12, and jamiep14
I support Alikkes, that's the only one I like being a mod in the she helps me and help so I Know were to find something for a quest
And I want to be able to help the people being bullied and abusers and starters and I want to be able to make awesome builds
I've played for 3 years in the game.
Last edited by JamiepolkÑksn on Fri May 25, 2018 11:01 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

Please read the questions in the very first message of this topic and answer them all.
Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.

Greiberth P.

Post by Greiberth P. »

I would like to be a GM
I think that I have the "melee" necesary to be a GM, because I like help players in the game, I always help when i can, I respect the rules (and also I was studying the all of the game rules for a week :lol: ) Im a afk players andar abusers hunter

gp11
I dont have others accounts, only one
Any accounts, i only gave my password once time to a friend because I did not know how to do a quest and I gave it to him for he to do it
Like 2 years ago
Because I want to help the game with the abusers and to improve the game, Im desiging new ideas for the game😉
Many players want a spanish GM that can help them and FT dont have a spanish GM, so i was thinking that I can be that spanish GM( obviously i want to help to all FT players)
Never
Never, I respect the game rules
I can help to the players in their needs, respecting the game rules, also I ca be online all most of the time
Yes, I did (lol)
Courage
fenix10, jano, Galfarion (these are some players that support me) i know fenix and jano since i was level 100 and galfarion since lvl 150, now Im lvl 186
In Venezuela (for the moment, soon in Spain) and UTC-4
English and spanish
• Are you older than 18 years? ! Minimum age required is 18 years !
Yess, im exactly 18 years old
Im a noble mage that want grown up

Esnglish/ Spanish