Gamemaster Apprenticeship Program

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Zloba

Re: Gamemaster Apprenticeship Program

Post by Zloba »

. hunter___. zloba, - Yzma-lol.none. 6 months ago. I want to help Russian language players as well as ostolnym because not all players speak English. I think that I should be a mod because I want to help the community to become better and to attract people. No wasn `t. no never. I can bring a lot of benefit in understanding Russian language players and thus improve the quality of the game. Yes, I read it and will follow it strictly. Mithril. Efac24 sign 6 months Dagot 1month UL 6 months. I live in Russia an hour policy +4 from the city of Moscow. I can speak and speak freely, I can freely type in English. Yes, I'm over 18 years old, I'm 21 years old
naughty_boy

Post by naughty_boy »

• My MMO Main account is...
kingkorush
• All other MMO accounts are...
Dr-Strange , kingkurosh , Ali Hakem , DALICH , KingShadow , hunter021 ,LastMage .
• What accounts have you shared / bought / sold / traded?
i didnt shared my acc before but hunter021 is acc of my old friend who wont play FT anymore
• When did you start playing Forgotten Tales?
about 1 year or more ( dont know exactly but i guess it was last year spring )
• Why do you want to be a mod?
1. I'd like to be more helpful for players.
2. I wanna make game more satisfactory for new players and ppl who have new ideas.
3. I love to be a Mod ;)

• Why do you think you should be a mod?
cuz I love to have new Responsibility like be a good mod which ppl like to use his advice :)
So why I should not be a mod?

• Have you ever been muted? If so, what for?
Fortunately,No. But i like to try mute system. now days so many player get mute cuz they like it 8-)
• Have you ever been outlawed? If so, what for?
Honestly,yes. :lol: be a outlaw in lvl 13 was bad Experience. the reason is: in pvp some ppl use low lvl alts to block u so u will be frozen till u die :oops: i needed to help my self in pvp so i killed some blocker :lol:
• Why should we accept you into the Mod community?:
the most important thing is that im honest and trustful person. but some times i am a bit naughty too :D
• Did you read the Staff Rules (link above) before applying and will you follow them?
Sure.I read all the FAQ topic and rules
• What is the current keyword?
Its "Mithril"
• List 3 names of people that can support you being a mod. How long have you known these people?
here you are :) : JUNIOR(know him since i start FT) , bbardiya(know him since i start FT) , swiss (know him since i built -TG-)
• In which country you live and what is your timezone?
Iran , Time zone : UTC+03:30
• What language(s) can you speak/type?
English , Arabic ( a bit ) , Persian
• Are you older than 18 years?
I'm 19 :)
astronau

Post by astronau »

•My main account is astronau
•astronaut1; astronauS
•Buying a skin for astronau from the phone through the Play Market
•in March 2017
•I want to help novice players and players with experience, for a more comfortable game. To monitor the accuracy and honesty of the players.
•No
•No
•I am responsible for my duties
•Yes
•honesty
•astronau2; VIKING-71; Evgen04
3-4 month
•Russia, UTC+3:00
•Russian,average knowledge of English,I understand a little Spanish
•Yes. 24 year ago
astronau
JoeKur

Post by JoeKur »

My mmo acct is KABALI 2

All of my other mmo accts are JoeKut, JoeKen, and Dathedr, JoeKur, Diabolos, God Ares, SilentOne, Frostbrute, Ridikai2, OnlyHuman, renegade7, King Tut, and Neptune

I have never bought or sold an acct but i have been given accts and have given accts i have also given accts back to original players when they come back to game

I started playing this game in either september or october not completely sure which one

I want to be a mod because i want to help other mods and create less of a workload for them and i really like this game and want it to run as smoothly as possible

I think i should be a mod because im an active player who is easy to get along with and I feel like I can make a difference in this amazing game

I have been muted once as a request because i wanted to know how it works the mute was on Frostbrute

No i have never been outlawed I'm not much of a fan of pvp

I think you should accept me as a moderator because I'm easy to get along with, friendly, i like to help players and i want a fair game for others whichiI feel is achievable by having as much help as possible

Yes i did and i agree to follow them and to help others follow them if accepted and in many ways i sort of follow them noe

The current keyword is "tinkerbell"

Three people that will support me as a mod are King Don who i met a week after i started, drewgor who started drewgor basically the same day i started game and was helped by the same person who helped me and the third person who supports me is Deat who is a player that I met when he first started in January or so who ive spent a lot of time helping i haven't seen him recently though

I live in the United States and my time zone is the pacific time zone

I speak english but pull up google translate to try to communicate with others in game when needed

I am older than 18 i was born in 96 if you need that
JoeKut; lvl 3551 Mage
JoeKur; lvl 603 Sword
Dathedr; lvl 146 Dwarf
Diabolos; lvl 76 Archer
Frostbrute; lvl 56 Ogre
aotawras

Post by aotawras »

My MMO Main account is... Mend0made

• All other MMO accounts are...aotawras , mendomade and aotawars

• What accounts have you shared / bought / sold / traded? I haven't bought , shared ,sold nor traded any account

• When did you start playing Forgotten Tales? About 2 weeks

• Why do you want to be a mod? I want to be a mod because for one I have never had the opportunity to become one and I know I can help keep the peace and make it fun for all

• Why do you think you should be a mod? I think I should become a mod because I am friendly , trustworthy and am always willing to help I feel I can make a suppurb addition to the GMs

• Have you ever been muted? If so, what for? Nope

• Have you ever been outlawed? If so, what for?nope (as far as I know )

• Why should we accept you into the Mod community?: well honestly at the end of it all it doesn't matter what I say here because you have already have a idea whether or not I'm in but I feel that everyone deserves a chance to prove themselves and if I am selected I will not let you down

• Did you read the Staff Rules (link above) before applying and will you follow them? Yep and to the letter

• What is the current keyword? Mithril

• List 3 names of people that can support you being a mod. How long have you known these people? I only have one my girlfriend im trying to get her involved in forbidden tales as well

• In which country you live and what is your timezone? USA and Pacific time

• What language(s) can you speak/type? I can speak and write English and understand a little Spanish but can't speak it

• Are you older than 18 years? ! Minimum age required is 18 years ! I am 21 my good man
Emircan Brtn

Post by Emircan Brtn »

• My MMO Main account is= 77uchiha77

• All other MMO accounts are= sempatik81,77uchiha77

• What accounts have you shared / bought / sold / traded?= I didnt

• When did you start playing Forgotten Tales?= 5 years ago i started Forgotten Tales.

• Why do you want to be a mod?= I want help to all player. I want increase to Forgotten Tales.

• Why do you think you should be a mod?= I know English and Turkish. Forgotten Tales dont have any Turkish GM.

• Have you ever been muted? If so, what for?= No, i didn't

• Have you ever been outlawed? If so, what for?= yes i made pvp so i outlawed.

• Why should we accept you into the Mod community?:= I am playing Forgotten Tales for a long time . Too much Turkish players playing Forgotten Tales but they usually dont know English so they dont play more. I will help all Forgetten Tales players.

• Did you read the Staff Rules (link above) before applying and will you follow them?= I readed and i will always follow them

• What is the current keyword?= Ascanius

• List 3 names of people that can support you being a mod. How long have you known these people?= SessizAvci he has created this acc new. i know him for 2 years
DareDevil i know him for 4 years
TurkOgluu i know him for 2 years

• In which country you live and what is your timezone?
Turkey, GMT+03.00 Europe/Istanbul
• What language(s) can you speak/type?
English, Turkish
• Are you older than 18 years? yes, I am 20 years old
turkish translator = English > Turkish
TurkOgluu->Archer
Leone

Post by Leone »

J Valdez gets my vote.
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Leone wrote:J Valdez gets my vote.
+1
BOO!:ghost:
Travis44991

Post by Travis44991 »

Ryaca wrote:
+1
+1 from me to!
timewarp

Post by timewarp »

Travis44991 wrote:
Ryaca wrote:
+1
+1 from me to!

+1 for me too...plus he really doesn't play anymore so less of a reason for mod abuse from him