Gamemaster Apprenticeship Program

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Nelmi80

Re: Gamemaster Apprenticeship Program

Post by Nelmi80 »

I agree all. RevenShasO is someone who can be a gm. Would be nice to seeing him as gm :D
Syria11akaSyria1

Post by Syria11akaSyria1 »

I'm support reven 100%. He's always active. When ever he is active he's always helping doing the most he can for others and the whole ft community. When ever I see reven at spawn he's helping somebody or getting people to stop arguing at spawn. I'm not sure there's anyone better then reven that could become a gm.
Magicky

Post by Magicky »

• My MMO Main account is:
Magicky

• All other MMO accounts are:
kylian13/ kylian13 2/ darkdwarf

• What accounts have you shared / bought / sold / traded:
none its against the rules

• When did you start playing Forgotten Tales:
started 2016 but lost an account, couldnt find it an didnt knew the email anymore

• Why do you want to be a mod:
because i want to make a community where everybody respect eachother, ive met spawnblockers and people like them need to know that its not fun for other players. i just want to help the people who need it

• Why do you think you should be a mod:
because i am very social and good with talking. i want to try to make ft a even better place and let people know they are respected players

• Have you ever been muted? If so, what for:
never been muted

• Have you ever been outlawed? If so, what for:
never been outlawd

• Why should we accept you into the Mod community?:
because i like to help and think that this game deserve more attention from me. ive played it since the beginning and have seen the community grown everyday. i just hope that i will be able to help people who need it

• Did you read the Staff Rules (link above) before applying and will you follow them:
yes i read all of them

• What is the current keyword:
courage

• List 3 names of people that can support you being a mod. How long have you known these people:
Super arch: know him for 2 years
lasa19: know him for 4 months
scorpion77: know him for 3 years

• In which country you live and what is your timezone:
Netherlands time zone is CET 23:47

• What language(s) can you speak/type:
English
Dutch

• Are you older than 18 years? ! Minimum age required is 18 years:
i am 18 years old

hope this shows a little bit of what i would like to achieve, and i hope to hear from you guys soon ;)
justj99

Post by justj99 »

Magicky,

I see you mentioned you started in 2016, but have also played FT since the beginning? Which one is accurate?

Is the account you mentioned "losing" the one you started in 2016? If so, what was the name of that alt, if you know it?

I don't know you in game, but I hope your a nice player. On the forum, your only posts seem to be one suggestion and several requests for special skins. For someone saying they want to help the community, there's not much to go on, here, at least.
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

at 1st is the question...how many active GMs r atm in ft ?
DUKE of SK-Clan
Magicky

Post by Magicky »

@justj99
justj99 wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:39 am Magicky,

I see you mentioned you started in 2016, but have also played FT since the beginning? Which one is accurate?

Is the account you mentioned "losing" the one you started in 2016? If so, what was the name of that alt, if you know it?

I don't know you in game, but I hope your a nice player. On the forum, your only posts seem to be one suggestion and several requests for special skins. For someone saying they want to help the community, there's not much to go on, here, at least.

Justj99,

Ive played it in 2016 for the first time but that moment didnt really understand it yet. My account name then was lol2 if im correct.

Yes i didnt really used the account on the forum but thats because i was really active in the game. Last 2 weeks ive been online like 11 hours a day. I wake up with ft and go to sleep with ft.

I dont know you either but hope you would support me. I will do the best that i can for the community and let have everybody a nice experience in the game forgotten tales.
generous11

Post by generous11 »

Magicky wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:53 pm • My MMO Main account is:
Magicky

• All other MMO accounts are:
kylian13/ kylian13 2/ darkdwarf

• What accounts have you shared / bought / sold / traded:
none its against the rules

• When did you start playing Forgotten Tales:
started 2016 but lost an account, couldnt find it an didnt knew the email anymore

• Why do you want to be a mod:
because i want to make a community where everybody respect eachother, ive met spawnblockers and people like them need to know that its not fun for other players. i just want to help the people who need it

• Why do you think you should be a mod:
because i am very social and good with talking. i want to try to make ft a even better place and let people know they are respected players

• Have you ever been muted? If so, what for:
never been muted

• Have you ever been outlawed? If so, what for:
never been outlawd

• Why should we accept you into the Mod community?:
because i like to help and think that this game deserve more attention from me. ive played it since the beginning and have seen the community grown everyday. i just hope that i will be able to help people who need it

• Did you read the Staff Rules (link above) before applying and will you follow them:
yes i read all of them

• What is the current keyword:
courage

• List 3 names of people that can support you being a mod. How long have you known these people:
Super arch: know him for 2 years
lasa19: know him for 4 months
scorpion77: know him for 3 years

• In which country you live and what is your timezone:
Netherlands time zone is CET 23:47

• What language(s) can you speak/type:
English
Dutch

• Are you older than 18 years? ! Minimum age required is 18 years:
i am 18 years old

hope this shows a little bit of what i would like to achieve, and i hope to hear from you guys soon ;)
i support you as i used to know you while playing with you. you deserve to be a GM knowingly that you always liked to help neither me or a friend. never left my back when i needed you. proudly +1 for you. and i think, i coming back to game 😏😏
SK1976 wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:23 am at 1st is the question...how many active GMs r atm in ft ?
how is it going? been long didn't talk ☺️
super arch "1227"
super axe "111"
generous11 "110"
super club "178"
super sord "84"

Clans: [SK], [ryo]
"Never say never!" :)
justj99

Post by justj99 »

I think the number of current GMs isn't relevant to the question of whether someone is a good candidate.

I noticed some possible discrepancies, and wanted some clarification. If I knew magicky myself, I could say whether I thought he was a good candidate. I don't, so my goal was to get more info.

If magicky was selected to be a GM, then of course he would have my full support. Good luck to you!
Magicky

Post by Magicky »

justj99 wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:54 pm I think the number of current GMs isn't relevant to the question of whether someone is a good candidate.

I noticed some possible discrepancies, and wanted some clarification. If I knew magicky myself, I could say whether I thought he was a good candidate. I don't, so my goal was to get more info.

If magicky was selected to be a GM, then of course he would have my full support. Good luck to you!

Thank you that you would support me if i will become a GM. As i said my goal is simple, let everybody enjoy ft!
bfd005

Post by bfd005 »

ig
Nelmi80 wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:22 am I agree all. RevenShasO is someone who can be a gm. Would be nice to seeing him as gm :D
Yah is good player
I am like the moon, I have a dark side