Gamemaster Apprenticeship Program

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

srle0nida$

Re: Gamemaster Apprenticeship Program

Post by srle0nida$ »

• My main MMO account is ...

SrLeonidaS (sword)

• All other MMO accounts are ...

Sixth Mage
the jokker

• What accounts do you share / buy / sell / trade?

none

• When did you start playing Forgotten Tales?

I don't remember the date exactly. But it's been over 2 years

• Why do you want to be a mod?

I want to help the community and the developers

• Why do you think it should be a mod?

I see that the game has stopped and there are no frequent updates, and I see few mods online. Few events happen. And events is something that stimulates and attracts the RPG-loving audience. I have ideas to implement new event systems together with the development committee.

Have you ever been silenced? If so, for what?

As soon as I started playing, a guy hindered me while I was evolving and it upset me, so I cursed him. It was a beginner's mistake.

Have you ever been banned? If so, for what?

I've never been.

• Why should we accept it in the Mod community?

I know I can be very useful to the FT community. I believe I can be useful in development with my knowledge of programming. I also see that there is no Brazilian GM and I know that the Brazilian community is large, and without one the players have some difficulty in communication.

• Did you read the Team Rules (link above) before applying and will you follow them?

Certainly!

• What is the current keyword?

Courage

• List 3 names of people who can help you to be a mod. How long have you known these people?

Macielho1 (who introduced me to the game, I've known him since I started playing)

Silvano (I have known him for over a year)

theking (I have known him for over a year)

andermax3 (I have known him for a year)

I MADE A LIST ON WHAT SAPP AND SOME PEOPLE SUPPORT ME:

bbhh
jhonybrow
El Rick
20 eat
jv170798
jv170707
DEVIL1
Hyago-BR
leandro157

• What country do you live in and what is your time zone?

Brazil; Brasilia time (BRT), UTC -3

• What language (s) can you speak / type?

I am fluent in Portuguese-br, and I have knowledge in English but I am still studying.

are you older than 18?

Yes, I completed 03/03: D
Last edited by srle0nida$ on Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Who has been on the throne, knows how to get back!

SrLe0nidaS - 5000
SixthMage - 1500
witch

Post by witch »

Hi (^.^) LeonidaS , and thank you for applying , but your application is not completed.
Please write the correct "keyword"
and if you have more accounts write the names , if you don't want to make them public send us a message at GM inbox and provide us the names.
Walking through the darkness, i shall not fear , the moon my light, my shadow is the only one that walks beside me and some stars guide my path .
SENIOR GM
NOW -> RETIRED GM
Useful Links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
cohvee11

Post by cohvee11 »

Rasta, is doing absolutely Great all round... Jenga is a disgrace to many things and Jenga is a shame!!! Lol Wrong, WARBRINGER
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

My vote for new GM
Leone
Sell sword
They always here and help people please if player wana be GM have time for another player and no say
we no have time
after they be GM
I see leone and sellswords all time help player
And kid GM
😋
I think when player be GM forget kid player they kid and need you understand they feelling
They can't understand good and can't speak and writing they problem
Thank you please no forget kid they alone and can't writing they problem always
They were oppressed and they can't come and got help
😔😒
But im still miss last GM
Please help they back
😢☹️
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
Lotsacofy

Post by Lotsacofy »

Gullander wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:09 am Jenga is presently an outlaw...just saying. Are we relaxing GM requirement?

So me killing a lower lvl who attacked me first and getting outlaw just bc I'm not in a clan means I fail to meet the requirements??? It's not my fault I defend myself
To be or not to be forgotten, there's always war to be solved and a battle to be won
Lotsacofy

Post by Lotsacofy »

cohvee11 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:24 am Rasta, is doing absolutely Great all round... Jenga is a disgrace to many things and Jenga is a shame!!! Lol Wrong, WARBRINGER
Just bc you got beef with people doesn't mean to brodcast it ty goodbye
To be or not to be forgotten, there's always war to be solved and a battle to be won
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Lotsacofy wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:03 pm
Gullander wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:09 am Jenga is presently an outlaw...just saying. Are we relaxing GM requirement?

So me killing a lower lvl who attacked me first and getting outlaw just bc I'm not in a clan means I fail to meet the requirements??? It's not my fault I defend myself
No that doesn't disqualify you as I understand it although it has been a barometer for consideration. Defending yourself is one thing and is expected but in your example if a player attacks you first if you kill them it does not count against you. An outlaw status is not imposed unless you kill five non clanned players and were the first to attack. If I am wrong please correct me someone. I probably wouldn't have said anything except while you were an outlaw you swept down with a speed potion to check out one of my alts traveling towards King's Garden. As an outlaw usually you run away from other players in your area. I can only conclude you were checking out my level for other reasons.
Retired
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

You are correct Gullander and 5.4. PvP (Player fighting a Player) and outlaws is VERY clear on the point:
Players, who killed 5 non-clanned characters after starting the attack by himself, will become an outlaw for 7 days. This counter may be reset, if the outlaw kills again.
Someone is not telling the truth.

NOTE: In that set of points this part:

(If the item was an in-game purchased item, or crafted from one, it is not dropped.)

no longer applies!
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Lotsacofy

Post by Lotsacofy »

Gullander wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:22 pm
Lotsacofy wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:03 pm

No that doesn't disqualify you as I understand it although it has been a barometer for consideration. Defending yourself is one thing and is expected but in your example if a player attacks you first if you kill them it does not count against you. An outlaw status is not imposed unless you kill five non clanned players and were the first to attack. If I am wrong please correct me someone. I probably wouldn't have said anything except while you were an outlaw you swept down with a speed potion to check out one of my alts traveling towards King's Garden. As an outlaw usually you run away from other players in your area. I can only conclude you were checking out my level for other reasons.
I have reported it to Seth bc the player was a 200 swordsman clanned in rip I wasn't clanned nor outlaw at the time... He attacked me I killed him and poof outlaw

Not my fault it gave me a count just bc I wasn't clanned... Also I don't check lvls I check names
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

When Jenga became outlaw it was a bit confusing.

The player that he killed did target him and attack him and Jenga was able to catch the player and attack back. The player was previously already on Jenga's enemy list do to past clan battle affairs which meant it was possible for Jenga to target the player anyhow to begin with. The reason he became outlaw is because he killed the account that was not in a clan and more than 3 levels lower. The mechanics for outlaw kill counter needs to be updated to work with the enemy list. Alot of changes are being made and it can affect alot of the current game mechanics but we are working on getting it all done as quick as possible.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON