Gamemaster Apprenticeship Program

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Lestat

Re: Gamemaster Apprenticeship Program

Post by Lestat »

edited
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
witch

Post by witch »

This is the Gamemaster Apprenticeship program
@Lestat and @Mr_Mak please edite your posts are little bit off topic.
thank you .
Walking through the darkness, i shall not fear , the moon my light, my shadow is the only one that walks beside me and some stars guide my path .
SENIOR GM
NOW -> RETIRED GM
Useful Links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
Geodude170

Post by Geodude170 »

My MMO Main account is... Geodude

• All other MMO accounts are... Morfran, Akasho, Geoodude, -gothboy-. (I barely play these accounts)

• What accounts have you shared / bought / sold / traded? I have never shared / bought / sold / traded accounts ever. I am a true player to my accounts.

• When did you start playing Forgotten Tales? 2017

• Why do you want to be a mod? I want to be a mod because I want to help the FT community in many ways. I know there is a lot of bullying and scamming going on and I try to report the best I can. But if I become a GM I could punish the players that do the bullying and scamming in matter of seconds. I also want to help players get their scammed items back. I do not expect to be paid like Seth said, I want to do this because I have always wanted to be a GM.

• Why do you think you should be a mod? I think I should be a mod because I love helping players in many ways such as with quests, leveling, and so on. I feel like I could do so much more being a GM that would have a good impact on FT and the players.

• Have you ever been muted? If so, what for? I got muted once for negative language. After that I asked to be muted because I used to get easily mad at players and I did not want to start harassing them or whatever i would say. I have changed and I know how to control myself in those types of situations.

• Have you ever been outlawed? If so, what for? PVP, just getting into pvp with a lot of people. My main account has not been Outlaw in a long time.

• Why should we accept you into the Mod community?: You should accept me into the Mod community because I have a lot patients, Like I said, I love helping players out. I am respectful, and I care about the players that play this game including all Admins and Mods.

• Did you read the Staff Rules (link above) before applying and will you follow them? I have read them. I will be reading them every day so i can fully get them into my mind.

• What is the current keyword? Courage and Respect

• List 3 names of people that can support you being a mod. How long have you known these people? RioTT, Bangtan, Corvo. I've known RioTT for about 4 months now, I've known Bangtan for almost 2 years, and i've known Corvo for 5 months.

• In which country you live and what is your timezone? Canada, Eastern Standard Time

• What language(s) can you speak/type. English

I am 18
Last edited by Geodude170 on Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Do you get easily mad at players or have a lot of patience with them? I'd maybe think about editing your application to one or the other.
Geodude170

Post by Geodude170 »

Leone wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:51 pm Do you get easily mad at players or have a lot of patience with them? I'd maybe think about editing your application to one or the other.
My bad, i meant to say "I used to get really mad at players". Thank you for the reply.
Leone

Post by Leone »

No worries . That makes much more sense now.
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

I may as well object to Geodude's application, having had him throw strings of offensive slander and all sorts at me and other members of raw and AD recently, and by recently I mean as of this week :roll: respectful is not the word I would have chosen
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
Geodude170

Post by Geodude170 »

WARBRINGER wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:48 pm I may as well object to Geodude's application, having had him throw strings of offensive slander and all sorts at me and other members of raw and AD recently, and by recently I mean as of this week :roll: respectful is not the word I would have chosen
You came after me first. And plus, that was almost 3 weeks ago. You told me to shut up when i was talking at spawn map. I have been changing my attitude towards people, I will not talk to you in that way again whatever i said to you i mean. I have been helping low levels level up and getting them into the game more. I am guilty of everything i said about you, and i apologize. I would like to be your friend.
RioTkoSK

Post by RioTkoSK »

I think if someone already filled out application form and really wants to be a GM, he is aware of any violation or disobeying of rules or GM's laws so if anyone else wants to put down geodude's intention of becoming a GM and trying to help others,,, come on do it...
I think it is job of "The Team" anyway...
Good luck Geogude (crossed fingers), I hope u gonna be good GM.
War is in the World.
BUT
Keep peace and peace will be given.
Geodude170

Post by Geodude170 »

RioTkoSK wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:20 pm I think if someone already filled out application form and really wants to be a GM, he is aware of any violation or disobeying of rules or GM's laws so if anyone else wants to put down geodude's intention of becoming a GM and trying to help others,,, come on do it...
I think it is job of "The Team" anyway...
Good luck Geogude (crossed fingers), I hope u gonna be good GM.
Thank you RioTT! I hope i become GM too.. :D