Gamemaster Apprenticeship Program

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Lestat

Re: Gamemaster Apprenticeship Program

Post by Lestat »

Haterz, yes i own a shared account(i didnt share tho) i traded/ bought accounts, i assume this is what you call cheating. Yes i have used bad language. But only one of many of my own accounts are mute(not all). Fork was muted when i aquired it. And where did i lie ? I used you as a reference for the simple fact i know you dont like me and i wanted a rounded opinion. But i would at least expect the truth.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Was edited.
Last edited by Mr_Maks on Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiran

Post by Tiran »

• My MMO Main account is... Tiran

• All other MMO accounts are... Tenez, Trol, Kosmos, Gena

• What accounts have you shared / bought / sold / traded? Did not do it

• When did you start playing Forgotten Tales? Septemder 2014

• Why do you want to be a mod? Despite everything that s going on in the game right now, I care about her fate. I want all sides to be satisfied. And continued their confrontation. Stopped fighting. Just enjoyed the game.

• Why do you think you should be a mod? Because in five years I ve loved the game so much, and I don t see life without it. I feel like the game needs help. The game must continue forever

• Have you ever been muted? If so, what for? No

• Have you ever been outlawed? If so, what for? Yes I violated rule 7, that s my mistake, which I can t fix

• Why should we accept you into the Mod community?: This will give me a chance to rehabilitate. For a person to correct their mistakes is a good bowl

• Did you read the Staff Rules (link above) before applying and will you follow them? Yes

• What is the current keyword? Courage

• List 3 names of people that can support you being a mod. How long have you known these people? Arcadia, potrscz i konw him 4 years, Maksimmm 3.5 years

• In which country you live and what is your timezone? Belarus UTS +3

• What language(s) can you speak/type? Russian and English, a little Polosh

• Are you older than 18 years? ! Minimum age required is 18 years ! Yes 33
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

As I was said,will be good if game to have more GM from different countries, this will help the game with the concept of neutral.Yes, there is already a Russian GM Kromelg, but he would rather prefer to develop new updates for the game.As we know, a lot of the latest maps and the changes were made by him and now when he is in GM he needs help so that he can devote more time to developing updates.If he has help, he will be able to devote more time to it and make happy players with his work.

I know tiran as a positive person who knows how to maintain the morale of the people and try to calm if someone is not in the mood.Perhaps this is not the main quality of GM but it is the quality of humanity.I appreciate any person who is able to help one or another person in a difficult situation.

But he has a violation that he committed about 2 years ago, and I think this is enough time to think about his act and understand that he was wrong.Everyone is make mistakes and there are no perfect people.GM also got a chance to correct their mistake, but I don’t justify it with this,I say this because there’s no have people who hasn’t made no one mistake in his life.All make.

If we want to improve the relations of players to GM,we must accept GM from different countries so that this can happen.So that every player can write GM in their native language.This should greatly simplify the game for each player when the GM team has one or more GMs from different countries.If now the game will refuse each candidate in GM, the rest will not even try to apply.We see this by the applications recently.A small number of players are ready to abandon their gameplay to help players.Perhaps if we give some players a chance and they will justify themselves, the players will begin to believe that they too can and in FT there will be a certain amount of GM from each country and everyone will help their community because the language barrier will cease to be a problem for the game.After all, how many new players in the game need help but don’t understand English and can’t adapt to the forum.

+1 for Tiran.
Maddy_31

Post by Maddy_31 »

-1 to this Player. He should not be a GM at all.
maddy -Mage(2000lv)
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I've thought about Lestat's application a few times over the last few days. He's been a rather prolific poster on the forum recently too so there have been a few "supplemental responses" to consider as well. There have been a few things I've agreed with and a few things I haven't agreed with, but I would support his application.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Leone

Post by Leone »

For Tiran's application: I welcome that players from different parts of the world are applying. That's a good thing. FT has players from all over the world and the GM team ideally should too.

However, I don't know Tiran so I can't comment personally.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

The GM team is always glad to see players filling out applications.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Mr_Maks wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:42 amWas edited.
edited
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Edited.
Last edited by Mr_Maks on Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.