Gamemaster Apprenticeship Program

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

SellSword

Re: Gamemaster Apprenticeship Program

Post by SellSword »

maxmra2016 wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:49 pm • What accounts have you shared / bought / sold / traded?
ZATRIION
I only trade them :)

• Why should we accept you into the Mod community?:
I want to help the development of the rules of the game and their observance by the players, I know many such players and want them to read the rules and then start to continue the game. If they do not know the rules of the game, they will spoil the game, and there will be few players and more scammers.
It is at least honest to admit trading accounts, but when discussing having fewer scammers in the game it'd be a great segue to you explaining and/or denying multiple scam allegations made against you within the last month.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

SellSword wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:00 am It is at least honest to admit trading accounts, but when discussing having fewer scammers in the game it'd be a great segue to you explaining and/or denying multiple scam allegations made against you within the last month.
I thought "Say what!" So i went looking ... OH MY!
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
maxmra2016

Post by maxmra2016 »

SellSword wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:00 am
maxmra2016 wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:49 pm • What accounts have you shared / bought / sold / traded?
ZATRIION
I only trade them :)

• Why should we accept you into the Mod community?:
I want to help the development of the rules of the game and their observance by the players, I know many such players and want them to read the rules and then start to continue the game. If they do not know the rules of the game, they will spoil the game, and there will be few players and more scammers.
It is at least honest to admit trading accounts, but when discussing having fewer scammers in the game it'd be a great segue to you explaining and/or denying multiple scam allegations made against you within the last month.
In this game, there are people who call everyone a fraud, my honest friends are also called by those who cheat themselves, for example, I can tell you one story :)

Currently there is a Russian player playing SARUMAH - also, for example, his other accounts, which I learned about (stlv, _SARUMAH_, KILLER-05), he too deceived my friends and yours, I told everyone that he was a hoax, but he did not stop and continued to deceive and did not believe me for the first time. When the rebellion against this player began, he began to tell everyone (ZATRIION is a scammer), everyone knows me and does not believe him, but the Russian players think badly of me and others who believed him. I can tell you with confidence that I can honestly sell any thing in the game and not think about the abuse of fraud in the sale of things. (I also have an eternal mut, which I said in a statement, I do not create secrets of what I did, and I know my rights as a Forgotten tales MMO player)

P.s To be honest, I started playing the game very little and for this month I couldn’t do anything wrong, if you can find me people who write complaints to me, I will talk to them and find out what happened during that time.
(I'm talking about this month of 2018)
Я ЕБАЛ ЭТУ ИГРУ В 3 ДЫРКИ
maxmra2016

Post by maxmra2016 »

LostKnight wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:22 am
SellSword wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:00 am It is at least honest to admit trading accounts, but when discussing having fewer scammers in the game it'd be a great segue to you explaining and/or denying multiple scam allegations made against you within the last month.
Do you think it is possible at least once to make a game without scammers? I want to know your opinion here or in a personal letter
witch

Post by witch »

saw a scammer report agaist you ..this is just weird that now after applying for gm you are telling everyone that someone is using your "name" to scamm ppl ,you trade acct thats breaking the rules(have you checked the punishment for this ?) . I hope everything you're saying about other guy using your same name is true . I just hate ppl that they think can fool gms. I hope u r not one of those ppl ... (^.^)
Walking through the darkness, i shall not fear , the moon my light, my shadow is the only one that walks beside me and some stars guide my path .
SENIOR GM
NOW -> RETIRED GM
Useful Links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

maxmra2016 wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:58 pm
LostKnight wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:22 am
Do you think it is possible at least once to make a game without scammers? I want to know your opinion here or in a personal letter
That I don't know.

I'm also not accusing you of being a scammer. I said that there are reports from others on the forum, and if you are applying to be a GM you should address those reports.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

The following is simply my opinion and thoughts and feelings from what is coming out of this.
maxmra2016 wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:35 pm P.s To be honest, I started playing the game very little and for this month I couldn’t do anything wrong, if you can find me people who write complaints to me, I will talk to them and find out what happened during that time.
I think you meant "didn't do anything wrong" - at least I am going to read it that way.

WHY? Quit simple. You were honest about "trading a character." But it is still here, which means you did so back in the day when the rule was not "enforced". If done today you would be in jail and clearly you are not.

LostKnight wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:22 am I thought "Say what!" So i went looking ... OH MY!
↑↑ That was because SellSword asked that you confirm or deny accusations of being a scammer. I had doubt, a though. "Oh that can't be good; a scammer applying to me a GM!", so I went looking.
You answered SellSword and my doubt, see above and how I am reading it.

Now to your question:
maxmra2016 wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:58 pm Do you think it is possible at least once to make a game without scammers? I want to know your opinion here or in a personal letter
NO! Not possible. Here's why, if man can build it (code a game, a program, Operating System, construct a building, car, boat, plane, etc) than man can destroy it, modify it, change it into something else.

My feelings today: I hope the Admin/GM team take a real close look at your account and put it through whatever process they do to see if you fit the bill to be a GM. With your openness here you have removed any doubts I've had. Good luck.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
maxmra2016

Post by maxmra2016 »

LostKnight wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:53 pm The following is simply my opinion and thoughts and feelings from what is coming out of this.
maxmra2016 wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:35 pm P.s To be honest, I started playing the game very little and for this month I couldn’t do anything wrong, if you can find me people who write complaints to me, I will talk to them and find out what happened during that time.
I think you meant "didn't do anything wrong" - at least I am going to read it that way.

WHY? Quit simple. You were honest about "trading a character." But it is still here, which means you did so back in the day when the rule was not "enforced". If done today you would be in jail and clearly you are not.

LostKnight wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:22 am I thought "Say what!" So i went looking ... OH MY!
↑↑ That was because SellSword asked that you confirm or deny accusations of being a scammer. I had doubt, a though. "Oh that can't be good; a scammer applying to me a GM!", so I went looking.
You answered SellSword and my doubt, see above and how I am reading it.

Now to your question:
maxmra2016 wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:58 pm Do you think it is possible at least once to make a game without scammers? I want to know your opinion here or in a personal letter
NO! Not possible. Here's why, if man can build it (code a game, a program, Operating System, construct a building, car, boat, plane, etc) than man can destroy it, modify it, change it into something else.

My feelings today: I hope the Admin/GM team take a real close look at your account and put it through whatever process they do to see if you fit the bill to be a GM. With your openness here you have removed any doubts I've had. Good luck.
Thank you for your frank words, I do not know how you really treat me, but I hope that we will make friends with time :)

I decided to try to become a GM, in order to try to make the game even chuchut not bad for the rest.
Of course, not everyone believes in someone until they know him closer in the game.
maxmra2016

Post by maxmra2016 »

witch wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:17 pm saw a scammer report agaist you ..this is just weird that now after applying for gm you are telling everyone that someone is using your "name" to scamm ppl ,you trade acct thats breaking the rules(have you checked the punishment for this ?) . I hope everything you're saying about other guy using your same name is true . I just hate ppl that they think can fool gms. I hope u r not one of those ppl ... (^.^)
I think that this is so, until we act, illegal trade develops every day! we, the players, just lose things and interest in the game. But fraudsters rejoice and continue in the same spirit. If there are more of us, then GM will last longer, but normal players will be much more than usual or less.

If you don’t believe me, then you know how to decide if they will put me in the GM team. Then I will continue to forgive the player and tolerate deception. But at some point I still leave the game, at least for so long playing with everyone

But the most important thing that I want to say is: we need a Russian-speaking administrator, now we have more Russian players. We also understand you as ours, but our patience is also weak, and we want protection against deception. Honestly, a popular player asked me to become GM, but for the sake of it, and the rest I will try to change the game and the people in it.

If something is unclear to you in my words, then I will simply say that I am not going to lie to GM, including the players, if I want to become one of them now.
Good luck :)
witch

Post by witch »

i dont want to make this out of topic ,i just want to say ,im nobody here to known if they going to put you in the team or not , i just said what i thought ,also i`m not accusing you ,and if i believe in you or not thats not important cos again im nobody here . (^.^)
Walking through the darkness, i shall not fear , the moon my light, my shadow is the only one that walks beside me and some stars guide my path .
SENIOR GM
NOW -> RETIRED GM
Useful Links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules