Gamemaster Apprenticeship Program

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

BOLK_13

Re: Gamemaster Apprenticeship Program

Post by BOLK_13 »

My MMO Main account is BOLK_13(211)

• All other MMO accounts are LLJAMAH(111), GODMODE_ON(102), BLACK_BOLK(47), IDK_BOW(170)

• What accounts have you shared / bought / sold / traded? IDK_BOW was given to me by a friend who doesn't play now.

• When did you start playing Forgotten Tales? 12 June 2017.

• Why do you want to be a mod? I want to help the administration in communicating and interacting with Russian-speaking players.

• Why do you think you should be a mod? I hope that I will be able to erase the misunderstanding between the Russian-speaking and English-speaking players.

• Have you ever been muted? If so, what for? Yes, I was muted 1 time for 5 minutes. But alas, I don't remember the reason(

• Have you ever been outlawed? If so, what for? No.

• Why should we accept you into the Mod community?: You don't have to, but I'll still try to help smooth things over between English-speaking and Russian-speaking players.

• Did you read the Staff Rules (link above) before applying and will you follow them? Yes, the rules are simple and clear.

• What is the current keyword? Honesty.

• List 3 names of people that can support you being a mod. How long have you known these people? Alas but no one, I know only LordSeth, DaHobbit, MadMikael. And then saw them in the game.

• In which country you live and what is your timezone? Russia UTC+03:00

• What language(s) can you speak/type? Russian, English.

• Are you older than 18 years? ! Minimum age required is 18 years ! I'm 16.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

What about other languages and the multiple other countries around the world? If you're essentially singling out just one country that would seem a bit short sighted almost. Hopefully you have other reasons in mind as well that you could share?
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
BOLK_13

Post by BOLK_13 »

SellSword wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:24 am What about other languages and the multiple other countries around the world? If you're essentially singling out just one country that would seem a bit short sighted almost. Hopefully you have other reasons in mind as well that you could share?
Other languages and countries to obesity can't, but to read Russian and English, I can guarantee that.
My name is BOLK_13 Black swordsman, and I will become great.
LLJAMAH(119) Mage
BOLK_13(218) Swordmen
GODMODE_ON(102) Bow
BLACK_BOLK(50) Axe fighter
Languages: Russian, English (Google Translator)
Help→ GM Inbox
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

bolk
you dont meet the minimum age requirements to become a gm. however, if you are concerned with language barriers you could always become a game translator. your ability to speak different languages can be a useful tool.
Leone

Post by Leone »

I think (in fact, I'm certain and will check back over forum history. Edit: look up Ambassador Role in search box) this idea has been raised before, but we could take humble_m's idea one step further.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12705&start=190

Perhaps have a list of players with 'trusted player status'? They act as middleman in trades as humble suggests with GMs.

GMs can monitor this list of trusted players to ensure:

1. They - the GMs - can intervene swiftly if the trusted players are scammed

2. They - the GMs - can intervene swiftly if the trusted players are not trustworthy and scam others.

Bolk: I suspect that this would help you if you still wish to be a GM when you reach 18 years old.
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

ryaca_ wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:01 am bolk
you dont meet the minimum age requirements to become a gm. however, if you are concerned with language barriers you could always become a game translator. your ability to speak different languages can be a useful tool.
I think if you're too young becoming a translator would be an awesome way to show initiative...
And later when you're old enough it would be a good history reference for your GM application
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
BOLK_13

Post by BOLK_13 »

ryaca_ wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:01 am bolk
It will be interesting, at least in something I can help.
FLAMESBANG

Post by FLAMESBANG »

• MMO Ana hesabım
FLAMESBANG =lvl:1094

• Diğer tüm MMO hesapları ...
emreokcu=lvl:554 -FLAMEMAGIC 158
• Hangi hesapları paylaştı / satın aldı / sattı / sattınız?
Hiçbir hesap almak satmak yok

• Forgotten Tales'ı ne zaman oynamaya başladın?
4-5 sene arası
• Neden mod olmak istiyorsun?
Oyun düzen kural huzur getirmek için kurallara uymayanları rahatsızlık verenlere hak ettikleri ceza verecek mod istiyorum
• Neden mod olman gerektiğini düşünüyorsun?
Düzene uyan. Oyunu iyice benimsemiş. Sürekli oyunda duran bir kişi olduğum için
• Hiç sustunuz mu? Eğer öyleyse, ne için?
İlk oyun başlarında sürekli gm e soru sormaktan :D
• Hiç yasa dışı oldun mu? Eğer öyleyse, ne için?
Yasa dışı olmak. Ben tuvalete gidince 13 yaşında kardeşim söylemek dediklerimi yaptı sürekli. Gm ne oldugunu bilmedigi için sadece can saldırı basınca gm beni programlı sandı bu yüzden ceza aldım :D ceza yattım ama suçsuzdum. Eyer kardeşimin yerime 5 dakika oynaması suç sa. Suçluyum o zaman
• Neden seni Mod topluluğuna kabul etmeliyiz
Sürekli diger gm ler ile muhabbet etmek degil amacım. Amacım sakin bir oyun. Huzur. dış dünyadan kendimi ayırıp kendimi sakin bir yerde rahatlatmak
?

• Mevcut anahtar kelime nedir?
Wolf
• Sizi mod olarak destekleyebilecek kişilerin adlarını listeleyin. Bu insanları ne zamandır tanıyorsun?
Rdm legend - trokef123. -FOCUS- (3-4 yıl dır tanıyorum
• Hangi ülkede yaşıyorsun ve saat diliminiz nedir?
Tr(TÜRKİYE-TURKEY)
• Hangi dilleri konuşabiliyorsunuz?
Arapca- İbranice-Azerice
Yaş 28 bunun için belge gerekli ise yollayabilirim

• My MMO account
FLAMESBANG = lvl: 1094

• All other MMO accounts ...
emreokcu = lvl: 554 -FLAMEMAGIC 158
• Which accounts have shared / bought / sold / sold?
No account take sell

• When did you start playing Forgotten Tales?
4-5 years
• Why do you want to be in the mode?
Game order rule would bring modalities to those who disobey those who do not obey the rules to bring peace they want the mod
• Why do you think you should be in mode?
Wake up. She's got the game in good shape. Because I'm constantly standing in the game
• Have you ever stopped? If so, what for?
At the beginning of the first game, constantly asking questions: D
• Have you ever been illegal? If so, what for?
Being illegal. When I went to the bathroom, my 13-year-old brother always did what I said. Gm just because of the attack did not know what I thought it was programmed for me so I got a penalty: D penalty, but I was not guilty. It's a crime for my saddle brother to play five minutes. I'm guilty then
• Why should we accept you in the Mod community
It is not my intention to constantly talk to other GMs. My goal is a quiet game. Serenity. separate myself from the outside world and relax myself in a quiet place
?

• What is the current keyword?
Wolf
• List the names of people who can support you as a mode. How long have you known these people?
Rdm legend - trokef123. -FOCUS- (I know it for 3-4 years
• What country do you live in and what is your time zone?
EN (TURKEY-TURKEY)
• Which languages ​​do you speak?
Arabic-Hebrew-Azerbaijani
Age 28 I can send the document if necessary

Translated by LordSeth for public view of the application.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

must be able to speak and apply in english
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Openly discussing jailing on mchat and applying for GM right after makes for interesting timing as well.

And unless something is lost in translation this doesn't come across very well:

• Why should we accept you in the Mod community

"It is not my intention to constantly talk to other GMs. My goal is a quiet game. Serenity. separate myself from the outside world and relax myself in a quiet place"
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.