Gamemaster Apprenticeship Program

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

James142

Re: Gamemaster Apprenticeship Program

Post by James142 »

• My MMO Main account is... - Rasta

• All other MMO accounts are... - DarkMage14, ImNotRasta, James140, and a few others that are rarely used.

• What accounts have you shared / bought / sold / traded? - Account "1Ant" was given to me long ago, and I used to have access to the account "NightShade" but haven't in quite a few years.

• When did you start playing Forgotten Tales? - A few months after the launch of the game.

• Why do you want to be a mod? - I would like to become a mod because I feel that the game is in dire need of more assistance and the current staff is very limited.

• Why do you think you should be a mod? - I think I should be a mod because I would like to make the game a better place for players to enjoy themselves more, and to aid in removing toxicity from the game.

• Have you ever been muted? If so, what for? - Yes, due to foul language.

• Have you ever been outlawed? If so, what for? - Yes, out of defense of my account.

• Why should we accept you into the Mod community?: - I am a honest player, and I love to help other players with anything I can in the game.

• Did you read the Staff Rules (link above) before applying and will you follow them? - Yes

• What is the current keyword? Courage

• List 3 names of people that can support you being a mod. How long have you known these people? - DwarfTank I have known for a few years. Jenga/lotsacofy I have known for approximately 8 months. madmaniacal1 I've known for around 7 months

• In which country you live and what is your timezone? - United States eastern time zone.

• What language(s) can you speak/type? - English

• Are you older than 18 years? ! Minimum age required is 18 years ! - I am 19
Last edited by James142 on Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Could you please post your other account names, even if rarely used?
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
James142

Post by James142 »

Rarely used are bag accounts, for storage.
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

James142 wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:45 am • My MMO Main account is... - Rasta

• All other MMO accounts are... - DarkMage14, ImNotRasta, James140, and a few others that are rarely used.

• What accounts have you shared / bought / sold / traded? - A couple different ones, but that was long before the sharing enforcement was put into place.

• When did you start playing Forgotten Tales? - A few months after the launch of the game.

• Why do you want to be a mod? - I would like to become a mod because I feel that the game is in dire need of more assistance and the current staff is very limited.

• Why do you think you should be a mod? - I think I should be a mod because I would like to make the game a better place for players to enjoy themselves more, and to aid in removing toxicity from the game.

• Have you ever been muted? If so, what for? - Yes, due to foul language.

• Have you ever been outlawed? If so, what for? - Yes, out of defense of my account.

• Why should we accept you into the Mod community?: - I am a honest player, and I love to help other players with anything I can in the game.

• Did you read the Staff Rules (link above) before applying and will you follow them? - Yes

• List 3 names of people that can support you being a mod. How long have you known these people? - DwarfTank I have known for a few years. Jenga/lotsacofy I have known for approximately 8 months. madmaniacal1 I've known for around 7 months

• In which country you live and what is your timezone? - United States eastern time zone.

• What language(s) can you speak/type? - English

• Are you older than 18 years? ! Minimum age required is 18 years ! - I am 19
Yes, just yes! :D I have known Rasta since I joined AD in late-2016, and he's always been a great guy, I can definitely vouch for and support his application :D
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

I will be happy if rasta will be new GM.
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
Leone

Post by Leone »

I've known Rasta for a long time. He is a loyal player, loves ft and wants the best for the game. Rasta - you get my vote.
Lotsacofy

Post by Lotsacofy »

My MMO Main account is... Jenga

• All other MMO accounts are... Heart Beat/lotsacofy(2) KABALI 2

• What accounts have you shared / bought / sold / traded? kevin222/travis49

• When did you start playing Forgotten Tales? 5 years ago about mid October

• Why do you want to be a mod? I feel that I'm helpful to other players and would like to continue doing so while being a mod

• Why do you think you should be a mod? I'm honest and caring for the game as well with the developers

• Have you ever been muted? If so, what for? Yes I asked for mute and I have cussed in main chat instead of green

• Have you ever been outlawed? If so, what for? Yes for killing a friend who needed to reset and recently killed a 868 mage

• Why should we accept you into the Mod community?: I can be very helpful and I love to help others

• Did you read the Staff Rules (link above) before applying and will you follow them? Yes

• List 3 names of people that can support you being a mod. How long have you known these people? DwarfTank/terminator/haha2u

• In which country you live and what is your timezone? United States (GMT-5) or Eastern standard Time zone

• What language(s) can you speak/type? English
To be or not to be forgotten, there's always war to be solved and a battle to be won
terminator

Post by terminator »

Lotsacofy wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:26 am My MMO Main account is... Jenga

• All other MMO accounts are... Heart Beat/lotsacofy(2) KABALI 2

• What accounts have you shared / bought / sold / traded? kevin222/travis49

• When did you start playing Forgotten Tales? 5 years ago about mid October

• Why do you want to be a mod? I feel that I'm helpful to other players and would like to continue doing so while being a mod

• Why do you think you should be a mod? I'm honest and caring for the game as well with the developers

• Have you ever been muted? If so, what for? Yes I asked for mute and I have cussed in main chat instead of green

• Have you ever been outlawed? If so, what for? Yes for killing a friend who needed to reset and recently killed a 868 mage

• Why should we accept you into the Mod community?: I can be very helpful and I love to help others

• Did you read the Staff Rules (link above) before applying and will you follow them? Yes

• List 3 names of people that can support you being a mod. How long have you known these people? DwarfTank/terminator/haha2u

• In which country you live and what is your timezone? United States (GMT-5) or Eastern standard Time zone

• What language(s) can you speak/type? English

+1
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
GDanielG

Post by GDanielG »

+1 VoTe
GDanielG

Post by GDanielG »

Add me in for Rasta +1