Multi language support

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Dhun

Re: Multi language support

Post by Dhun »

Hello,can i translate to Hungarian?
Miro

Post by Miro »

I recently downloaded the game after about 3 years of not playing and noticed many new quests. I tried the game in spanish and found out some begginer/new dialogues aren't translated yet. I have encountered a couple players that get confused in the beggining by not knowing english so I would like to help if help is needed.

My first language is Spanish. Although, I've lived in the USA most of my life. I haven't translated much in writing, but I have confidence in both my english and spanish fluency, plus grammar.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Miro wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:40 am I recently downloaded the game after about 3 years of not playing and noticed many new quests. I tried the game in spanish and found out some begginer/new dialogues aren't translated yet. I have encountered a couple players that get confused in the beggining by not knowing english so I would like to help if help is needed.

My first language is Spanish. Although, I've lived in the USA most of my life. I haven't translated much in writing, but I have confidence in both my english and spanish fluency, plus grammar.
It is unfortunate that these quests aren't translated yet. We do have some Spanish translators for FT, but they may not have finished the translations, or perhaps they simply aren't updated yet. Can you recall which quests needed translating?
Omnes Autem Uri
generous11

Post by generous11 »

arabic translation... quests/ items/ signs files are fully translated. I just need some more time. Quests of arabic I just didnt translate map 2,-4/ 4.1/ Kulgan quests and the items/ signs related to it. what needed is strings text bundles and market description so once FT RPG will be ready in Arabic. MMORPG will be in Arabic when I finish the quests and some others. wish luck Arabic friends! and you will see game in Arabic.

Best regards.
super arch "1227"
super axe "111"
generous11 "110"
super club "178"
super sord "84"

Clans: [SK], [ryo]
"Never say never!" :)
generous11

Post by generous11 »

Arabic translation - sent. good luck Arabians!

EDIT: I sent 2 mails 1 have some infos and other one has all translations made. thats all. my email you know Mr. Mateusz. I put my signature 1st mail. if it seems like spam, it isn't.
super arch "1227"
super axe "111"
generous11 "110"
super club "178"
super sord "84"

Clans: [SK], [ryo]
"Never say never!" :)
Arminius

Post by Arminius »

I would like to translate the Turkish language if you find it appropriate
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

Hi I just want the rules of the game to be in Persian I have no problem with English being the whole game Equipment and missions No problem in English But the rules of the game When with Google Translator They do not make sense It is not clear what the rules say
for example
rules 12 i never understand what's it means?
its means no craft alot account?
i have more than 12 i think
in my translate say no craft more account for gift you maybe Punishment
Screenshot_20200524-152357.jpg
Screenshot_20200524-152357.jpg (371.69 KiB) Viewed 6153 times
Screenshot_20200524-154012.jpg
Screenshot_20200524-154012.jpg (265.99 KiB) Viewed 6153 times
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

merisajan wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 1:11 pm Hi I just want the rules of the game to be in Persian I have no problem with English being the whole game Equipment and missions No problem in English But the rules of the game When with Google Translator They do not make sense It is not clear what the rules say
for example
There are currently no restrictions on how many accounts a player is allowed to make.
The rule states that creating a recommendation link to your own account and making new accounts with that link, just to increase the levels of your OWN account will result in punishment. Doing it for your friends is also against the rules. The links are intended to reward you for promoting FT to new players. Use/abuse of the links beyond that can (and will) be punished.
If you have any other questions about the rules, PLEASE feel free to ask. The game is better for everyone when the rules are understood.
Omnes Autem Uri
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 4:04 am
merisajan wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 1:11 pm Hi I just want the rules of the game to be in Persian I have no problem with English being the whole game Equipment and missions No problem in English But the rules of the game When with Google Translator They do not make sense It is not clear what the rules say
for example
There are currently no restrictions on how many accounts a player is allowed to make.
The rule states that creating a recommendation link to your own account and making new accounts with that link, just to increase the levels of your OWN account will result in punishment. Doing it for your friends is also against the rules. The links are intended to reward you for promoting FT to new players. Use/abuse of the links beyond that can (and will) be punished.
If you have any other questions about the rules, PLEASE feel free to ask. The game is better for everyone when the rules are understood.
thank you So there is no limit to creating an account I have never won a prize by linking and making it So rest assured no problem 🌸🌺💐🌸🌺💐
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1