How to finish new quest (2.-3)

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

toad

Re: How to finish new quest (2.-3)

Post by toad »

excellent post!
gratz bro
banned permanently in forum. available in FB, in lot social network and maybe, in game
Dr DOOM

Post by Dr DOOM »

DOOM ate quest in three hrs DDRRAAAAAAOOOOOOORRRRRRR!!!!!!
Last edited by Dr DOOM on Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
toad

Post by toad »

loooooool DOOM
banned permanently in forum. available in FB, in lot social network and maybe, in game
0rion79

Post by 0rion79 »

Hi. I cant find the 2nd guy, the one who wants a level 100 sword. Are you sure he is in the 100 gold shop city? I cant see no lava and snow there and i dont remember any coloseum in the game! And I cant enter that little house separated by others by a walll with a door: I just click on it but nothing happens.
Ps: the death is a very stkpid monster (too dangerous) and it is so stupid to find level 50 weapons when you must be at least at level 150 to have even a small chance.
vicbri

Post by vicbri »

0rion79 wrote:Hi. I cant find the 2nd guy, the one who wants a level 100 sword. Are you sure he is in the 100 gold shop city? I cant see no lava and snow there and i dont remember any coloseum in the game! And I cant enter that little house separated by others by a walll with a door: I just click on it but nothing happens.
Ps: the death is a very stkpid monster (too dangerous) and it is so stupid to find level 50 weapons when you must be at least at level 150 to have even a small chance.
To find him you need to go to the coloseum map. In the 100 gold city map, to the right off the frist shop you need to click a door to go to coloseum map. The guy will spawn there just below the frist arena you find.
Useful links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules

Languages spoken :English, Portuguese
(vicbri) -> swordsman
(vicbri 2) -> mage
(vicbri 3) -> archer
(vicbri 4) -> dwarf
(vicbri 5) -> ogre
0rion79

Post by 0rion79 »

Yes I am in front of that door but nothing happens if I click on It. I just get the green arrow cursor but I cant reach the house over that door. Is it a bug? Have you tried it in the rpg mode?
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

I'll check it when I get home, but others have completed that quest in rpg... are you using most recent update?
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
ChrisPH

Post by ChrisPH »

In RPG he is on map 1.-2 (the snow map) about two-thirds of the way down and on the left side. If you go from the Witch's hut to the road on the left side of the blue vlad map, you will run across him.
0rion79

Post by 0rion79 »

Oh thanks! Ill try it immediately. Any other differences among the mmorpg that I shpuld know?
Insider

Post by Insider »

0rion79 wrote:Oh thanks! Ill try it immediately. Any other differences among the mmorpg that I shpuld know?
You cant buy gear from players lol
Thats all :lol: