How to finish new quest (2.-3)

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

timecosum

Re: How to finish new quest (2.-3)

Post by timecosum »

I spoke to the guy in the library, now my quest book says --> When the guard says "Great House" you must use the word "splendor" in your response.

Not sure where to go from here. I have circled all (5) houses and can't find anyone to talk to.
kollex

Post by kollex »

Try knocking on the door ;)
Insider

Post by Insider »

Tutorial edited coz of moved sword guy in update :)
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

nice. didnt realize he moved.
may add that some altars are only available at lv175.
i did one with a lv151 and got a msg lvl too low followed by a greed msg and devil spawn lol.i think it was the 10m but not sure. the 1m works
0rion79

Post by 0rion79 »

Hi guys, you know what? I am playing a new game to try the new balance and I can't complete this quest anymore.
I think I have found the guy near the lake in map 2;-1 and the one among the rocks in map -1;-2, but I can't find the other 2. Exactly, where was the guy in the blitzbee map (-1;-3)? And what/where are the snowlands where one of the guys has recently been moved?
Thank you.
Insider

Post by Insider »

0rion79 wrote:Hi guys, you know what? I am playing a new game to try the new balance and I can't complete this quest anymore.
I think I have found the guy near the lake in map 2;-1 and the one among the rocks in map -1;-2, but I can't find the other 2. Exactly, where was the guy in the blitzbee map (-1;-3)? And what/where are the snowlands where one of the guys has recently been moved?
Thank you.
Bow guy is in blitz island map. Down dangeon. When you enter it, he meets you :)
Insider

Post by Insider »

And idk where exactly in snowland.
Just saw that it changed... Ill try to find today :)
0rion79

Post by 0rion79 »

Insiders/Inferno! wrote:Bow guy is in blitz island map. Down dangeon. When you enter it, he meets you :)
Oh, I have seen it. Since the game is not precise, it was materializing in the very small part of the dungeon that is accessible when you pass through the mages' tower and so I couldn't see it.
There was a precise order to complete the quests?
Insider

Post by Insider »

0rion79 wrote:
Insiders/Inferno! wrote:Bow guy is in blitz island map. Down dangeon. When you enter it, he meets you :)
Oh, I have seen it. Since the game is not precise, it was materializing in the very small part of the dungeon that is accessible when you pass through the mages' tower and so I couldn't see it.
There was a precise order to complete the quests?
Yes
0rion79

Post by 0rion79 »

Hm, strange... I have found the guy who made me enter the 1st house and that went fine: he was the one in the central snow map, near the rocks. Now I can see the guy near the lake with the boat, in the 100 gold city map and the one in the blitzbee map, inside the dungeon, but none of them talks to me.
Where is the 4th guy? I can't find him!