Is there any safe spots to train?

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

StickyKse

Is there any safe spots to train?

Post by StickyKse »

I've been messing around and accepting the fact that you get jumped and pk'ed a lot at popular spots. But are there any safe spots? I'm lvl 80 Mage and running robes right now, but it seems atleast once a day (usually on a short few hours) there's always some prick and his buddy to jump you, and I'm getting sick of losing items. Buying lvl 50 hats and braclets are getting really annoying -.- ........
Gandalf
Site Admin

Re: Is there any safe spots to train?

Post by Gandalf »

a safe spot is under the 200gold city (silverwood city). there are some dungeon maps without a lot going on but good spawn points.
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

If you start getting jumped just remove your hat etc. Someone will always go looking in the quiet spots for people to pk. What's your character name? If I'm at the archers at 200g city I'll keep you healed up.
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

clan maps tend to be quiet safe too. nice ar her spawns on both corner maps.
Elia

Post by Elia »

StickyKse wrote:I've been messing around and accepting the fact that you get jumped and pk'ed a lot at popular spots. But are there any safe spots? I'm lvl 80 Mage and running robes right now, but it seems atleast once a day (usually on a short few hours) there's always some prick and his buddy to jump you, and I'm getting sick of losing items. Buying lvl 50 hats and braclets are getting really annoying -.- ........
That's the real challenge, man. Don't get sick, fight back. Make good friends. Your friends' company is the only safest place in the FT World but don't expect too much from friends, you don't want to get hurt at heart. :) Learn from experience, spot the bad guys, be careful, cautious, and confident. Let them bring it, kill them like you kill mobs! :)