help with mining!!!

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

URUGUAYO

help with mining!!!

Post by URUGUAYO »

Hey guys im new to the game, i just bouth a pickaxe for 5K and i wanna know where do i start mining.when i started mining, i kept getting a iteam that has the. Question mark in it. Why do i get that? I keep getting questiion mark and no ore. HELP PLEASE
Insider

Re: help with mining!!!

Post by Insider »

Read Help in menu,there is all information about crafting ;)
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

the question mark means the item is for a newer game version. you have to update game
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

You're probably mining stone.. which I doubt you need. Its possible you won't be able to drop it until you update as the others suggest.

If updating is not possible, please send a private message to an administrator, including the character name and a description of the situation.. the admin can remove the stone for you.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
URUGUAYO

Post by URUGUAYO »

Thanks alot, i updated and it ok now. Now how do i start crafting? I got stones, but what else do i need to start crafting?
Secular

Post by Secular »

URUGUAYO wrote:Thanks alot, i updated and it ok now. Now how do i start crafting? I got stones, but what else do i need to start crafting?
It's best to have pets for increased storage capacity so you can easily get your first building up in order to begin crafting - without having to run to the blacksmith.

To craft you will need a clan (min. lvl 20), plenty of clan gold, planks, and stone.
You will also need a pickaxe, hatchet, and hammer.
Sarevok - Lv. 169 Swordsman
Sithis - Lv. 270 Archer
URUGUAYO

Post by URUGUAYO »

Oh ok, so i cant craft anything antill i get lvl 20 and join a clan? For low levels like mee, cant craft nothing melt ore to make bars and make armour. Nothing?
Secular

Post by Secular »

URUGUAYO wrote:Oh ok, so i cant craft anything antill i get lvl 20 and join a clan? For low levels like mee, cant craft nothing melt ore to make bars and make armour. Nothing?
You can craft items level 100 and under, without a clan, at the blacksmith located on map 1.-1 at any level. You're able to do everything, but your crafting is limited without a clan.

Sorry for the lack of clarity. ;)
Sarevok - Lv. 169 Swordsman
Sithis - Lv. 270 Archer
re4ction

Post by re4ction »

For u its probably best to mine iron which is in the north dungeon of blacksmith . In there u see at the mini map a few white dots. 2 dots in the middle of mini map are iron ...things where u can mine iron ore and then go back to blacksmith and craft.
Insider

Post by Insider »

I think, first of all you should choose what to craft...
And then get needed resourses.