Game Help (Player Reporting)

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Afinity

Re: Game Help (Player Reporting)

Post by Afinity »

Hi, i want to report argeliio19 for blocking the way with his pets in the dungeon beneath silverwood, blocking the way to spiders and red cyclops. He is trading me for money. i can provide a screenshot.

a) name of char, who abuses
argeliio19 or [3x]argeliio19(166)

b) name of char, who is abused
Afinity or Afinity(55) (not sure how specific you want it)

c) the way, the char got abused

open chat saying $$$$$$$$$$
spam trading for money
blocking the way with pets
Last edited by Afinity on Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
DOOMSDAY

Post by DOOMSDAY »

OMW!!
steelheart

Post by steelheart »

it's a daily thiyyyng with a our bud argelino. They see a report about abuses by them in one place they just go somewhere else for a few days. If they see a mod they behave. Some other players are angry to the point of attacking arg on sight. Tell him FU log out game post a msg here write a mod, repeat until they do something. BTW making him an outlaw or muting will have no effect it never does.
Rehtua

Post by Rehtua »

Once again PIHPolish started killing everyone's creatures. I again warned him to leave me alone but he has refused to do so.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

so I know argeliio19 hasn't bothered anybody for at least half a day... out of curiosity, what do you guys propose as the best fix for these issues?
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Insider

Post by Insider »

blitzcraig wrote:so I know argeliio19 hasn't bothered anybody for at least half a day... out of curiosity, what do you guys propose as the best fix for these issues?
Spawn stealing?
No way...
Ruffframe

Post by Ruffframe »

And I get banned from forum for posting my business again repeatedly . WoW !! Wonder if I will get punished again just for commenting on this open forum issue !!!!!!!!
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

no, you only get banned for breaking forum rules (severely or repeatedly) if you have questions about the rules, they can be found at: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1006

you can contact any mod or admin for further clarification as needed :)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
steelheart

Post by steelheart »

Solution=just delete accounts, make PvP a clan only option, install a pm mod/admin sub menu in to the chat box, and make sure there are multiple mods online always. Start with that. Ohh and as a FYI but you probably already knew, tons of low level players are spawning hordes of monsters at banktown the 100 gold city and often at silverwoods and then getting the guards to kill them. Lots of pets are getting killed and the players I asked to stop said FU or laughed. Is this in the spirit of the game?
Also another player to watch in apparently several forms is zacker He had multiple accounts at silverwoods threatening and attacking other players,and also trying to get mega spawns to get players killed. zacker has in the past sent nonstop pms of attack me hit me coward pu**y ect. A few days ago he was in the honnoria(blood mummies) blocking players attacking everyone he saw with lower health or mages out of mana ect. Our game play is improved how by players like this?