Game Help (Player Reporting)

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Rehtua

Game Help (Player Reporting)

Post by Rehtua »

I have asked the player PIHPolish multiple times to leave me alone and stop running over to me and killing everything I am fighting (which prevents me from getting exp and leveling) but he refuses to do so. He is killing everyone's mobs and preventing other people from enjoying their game as well.
Leone

Re: Game Help (Player Reporting)

Post by Leone »

I think you'll be asked to Pm a moderator about this, mate. They'll want to know where, when and perhaps who else was there. Just a heads up.
steelheart

Post by steelheart »

I'll chime in same player mentioned has been doing the same thing usually in the libibary for awhile now. Threatening and often killing players pets blocking paths so players cannot reach the books jumping in on other players spawns. But then again so are many higher lvl'd characters.
Player Dragosx attacked several ppl killing a few and multiple pets on the warlock map this morning. Racoon who many of us know as 1 of the most pleasent and generous players, was tanking for us. Some were after exp my archer Rangerman vampire blood. Dragosx latter was attacking ppl at silverwoods. Please explain how this behavior/player enhances MY gaming experience? Another player an archer came in at some point hogging kills most of us were lvl 50 or less. Gaining vampire blood then bombarding all of us with buy this for 1 million. They did this after asking what we were doing. My archer had blood and raccoon was trying to give it to my alts which was broadcast as a general msg. I accidently bought one of these 1 million priced bloods and now my mage is about broke. Again how is this behavior enhancing our game play? Hate to say it but you need a mod or someone with power/authority to punish players on every map 24/7.
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

hi! thx for the report. we will investigate it! if you face issues, just write to the public forum chat and a mod will try to watch him.
also, we are able to check his log files :)
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
steelheart

Post by steelheart »

Player Lichking after hrs being helped by one of my alts agreed to transfer the lvl 10 wand to one of my mages. Normally I would suck up the loss but it is a quest item he agreed to give another of my characters to use. He verbally threatened me attacked the mage he was supposed to give the wand to then refused to return it to any of my accounts or a couple people I had ask him. Please return wand to either Bowbabe or Blackarts the mage it was intended for. And do something about Lichking might be LichKing
lunnelunne

Post by lunnelunne »

Hi, on map 2-5 i the dungon a player argeliio19 is blocking entrance with his 2 pets and himself and asks for 1m $$$ to let pl in.... just a quite unpleasant thing...
I can send you a screenshot from the game if needed..
Lived in Belgium for a while, now back in Poland.
speaking: Polish, French, English and little Japanese.

In game I play as:
lunnelunne - fairy
tsuki - archer
tenshi - freya
steelheart

Post by steelheart »

See the behavior going on? Again I ask how does this improve our game experience? To hades with warning ppl or muting them just start deleting thier accounts! Do this for awhile and ppl will stop this assine behavior. Tried again asking for my wand back was refused and threatened again. Lichking portrayed himself as a broke unaware young player. I gave him almost 150k in items to keep things to complete several quests tanked for him for 5 hrs. Liars cheats thieves the game is devolving not evolving. Again plz return the lvl 10 mage wand to Blackarts(preferred) or to Bowbabe thank you.
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

hi!
we monitor the game and do, what we can ;)
there will always be some jerks out there. again, as i said, if you face this, do not only a forum post. check, who is moderator and PM him. we will investigate via server. even quicker is info in mini-chat, if mods are online.

Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

lunnelunne wrote:Hi, on map 2-5 i the dungon a player argeliio19 is blocking entrance with his 2 pets and himself and asks for 1m $$$ to let pl in.... just a quite unpleasant thing...
I can send you a screenshot from the game if needed..
i cannot find this on logs. please, if you give such infos, give me
a) name of char, who abuses
b) name of char, who is abused
c) the way, the char got abused (open chat, whispering, message
this way, i have all infos and can easily grep the detail :)

steelheart

Post by steelheart »

in my case gandalf he probably sold the wand he stole from me as it was worth more to just sell than turn in for the quest reward of 10 k. He was also lvl 15 when he attacked my mage for asking for the wand back. And he had a new lvl 15 wand. I heard from several players Lichking, pulled the same scam on them. I hope some of them post here the items he stole from them. As I also mentioned he repeatedly asked for passwords for accounts and again several others have reported to me he asked them for Thiers as well. Offering to buy lvls for accounts app purchase items if and only if they gave him passwords for accounts. I saw Cleopatra and asked her to intercede but Lichking sent me a pm saying F.U and logged out. This happened at the 0.0 map where he likes to hang out in the catacombs and attack players. As do many others. Go guys n see for yourselves. My characters were attacked there 3 times today and 5 yesterday. Players spawn a bunch of skeletons then using the skeletons and themselves block the bottom area preventing ppl from exiting or they stand right at the entrance attacking ppl coming in or exiting. That map is supposed to be non pvp. That should include the catacombs as well.