Yellow Flow obsolete?

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

talonmas

Yellow Flow obsolete?

Post by talonmas »

What's the point of Yellow Flow when Green Flow is so much stronger for only 1 more mana??
Twice as strong vs single target for only 1 extra mana seems a bit.... too good?

Change it to 0.5xmana but skip the "divide by number of mobs" part or something? Cause as it stands now, I never ever ever use Yellow Flow (which saves me a spot in inventory so no qq here)

-TM
Asmodeous

Re: Yellow Flow obsolete?

Post by Asmodeous »

Because theres no self heal option and half the people dont want to destaff in pvp, sometimes yellow flow is a good option. Its also close to the same amount of damage in pvp aswell.

Also for mass spawns that mods sometimes do yellowflow for single targets works better for drops instead of having to attempt to greenflow 20 random monsters
Jive

Post by Jive »

spawn partys for drops also...
}-)
Insider

Post by Insider »

Its very useful. Imagine lvl 200 mage surrounded by 8 cyclops. Not enough mana to kill all the 8, but enough to kill one with yellow spell and run ;)
Moonraker

Post by Moonraker »

Insider wrote:Its very useful. Imagine lvl 200 mage surrounded by 8 cyclops. Not enough mana to kill all the 8, but enough to kill one with yellow spell and run ;)
that is a great example of the need for a single target spell well said. I have used the yellow flow for just that occasion many times.