Pet

Moderator: Game Administrators

Finofo

Pet

Post by Finofo »

Sou novo no jogo +- 1 mes ja gastei uma grana com xtra pach skns e hj comprei 2 pet das quais 1 jogador lurou monstro e as matou achei um descaso a atencao que o gm dahobbit teve comigo sou novo e mereco uma atencao melhor da que foi me concedida, a questao e q tenho provas e gostaria mto que me devolvecem os pet eu tenho o recibo da compra e provas de jogadores . agradeco a atencao e espero retórno
ardesia

Re: Pet

Post by ardesia »

Finofo wrote:Sou novo no jogo +- 1 mes ja gastei uma grana com xtra pach skns e hj comprei 2 pet das quais 1 jogador lurou monstro e as matou achei um descaso a atencao que o gm dahobbit teve comigo sou novo e mereco uma atencao melhor da que foi me concedida, a questao e q tenho provas e gostaria mto que me devolvecem os pet eu tenho o recibo da compra e provas de jogadores . agradeco a atencao e espero retórno

I am new to the game + - 1 month already spent a lot with xtra pach skns and hj bought 2 pet of which 1 player lurou monster and killed them I found a neglect the attention that the dahobbit gm had with me is new and deserves a better attention than I was granted, the question is that I have proof and I would like to have the pet returned, I have the receipt of the purchase and the evidence of the players. I appreciate your attention and I hope
Welcome to FT, Finofo :)
Unfortunately, pets are players responsibility. The owner is supposed taking care of them, and avoid bringing them in dangerous places. Keeping minimap monitored will help you notice if someone is leading monsters to them.
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message