Lag

Moderator: Game Administrators

Lockwood Ft

Lag

Post by Lockwood Ft »

I do not know if this is the right place to say it. more lately the game "Forgotten Tales Online" has a lot of lag, players then leaving to play because this impossibility of up lvl because of the high loss of pets. if possible replace the host of the serve or increase the quality because it is too much. Thanks ^^ Lockwood
Lockwood Ft

Re: Lag

Post by Lockwood Ft »

Dear Administrators, GM and the Forgotten Tales team, I need a refund of my pets, Around 15:40 PM in Brasilia time, the Forgotten server showed a lot of lag, several players complained about the same fact, due to this problem that the server presented losing my pets,I think Forgotten Tales has a reason and a solution to the facts. it is worth mentioning that pets are purchased for Real money, and any damage that the distributor or company issues to THE Customer, it should be noted and immediately presents facts or solutions for the case, it is in Brazilian law and considering that it was a general error of the server I kindly need the pets of Return :|
SellSword

Re: Lag

Post by SellSword »

You realize this post is from 2018?

And the laws of certain countries mean little as far as what is necessary for a resolution within the game.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.