Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
ardesia

Re: GM master

Post by ardesia »

DAVEmanda wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:06 pm Esto no se ha traducido porque para ser GM tienes que saber inglés
Exactly
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

I think everything should be translated.
Here's why:
Okay say a player has just started playing FT and it's their first (MMO)RPG, and that player wants to know how a GM is and what they are supposed to be like, etc. What if they don't speak english and want to learn these things without spending hours trying to get a proper translation through Google Translate or some other translator? Translators almost always have hilarious results that are only partially correct. I know this is the application for becoming a GM, but I feel if players read through it they might understand a bit more about the GMs.
Does life really get better?
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

NightBaby wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:38 pm I think everything should be translated.
Here's why:
Okay say a player has just started playing FT and it's their first (MMO)RPG, and that player wants to know how a GM is and what they are supposed to be like, etc. What if they don't speak english and want to learn these things without spending hours trying to get a proper translation through Google Translate or some other translator? Translators almost always have hilarious results that are only partially correct. I know this is the application for becoming a GM, but I feel if players read through it they might understand a bit more about the GMs.
Yes good point but then it should be translated by a translator. And GM would notice it.

This is a Google translate translation. I am 99% sure . I won't say 100 because the impossibility is the impossible :)
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

NightBaby, when I started reading your post here, I totally disagreed... but you actually make a great point here - not necessarily translated so that people can apply in other languages, but it could help more people learn about the GMs a bit. Nicely said.
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

blitzcraig wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:08 am NightBaby, when I started reading your post here, I totally disagreed... but you actually make a great point here - not necessarily translated so that people can apply in other languages, but it could help more people learn about the GMs a bit. Nicely said.
Thank you! :D
Does life really get better?
BETA

Post by BETA »

DAVEmanda wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:06 pm Esto no se ha traducido porque para ser GM tienes que saber inglés

get bad, I know how to speak English more than you, that's why I'm studying language at university, but you metenes invidia, I do not know why that's my point of view
BETA

Post by BETA »

NightBaby wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:38 pm I think everything should be translated.
Here's why:

When I'm helping the forum to translate other invidious says that I'm doing something wrong and also do not know if I want to be GM or not
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

BETA wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:08 pm

get bad, I know how to speak English more than you, that's why I'm studying language at university, but you metenes invidia, I do not know why that's my point of view

Yea I see how you have better English than me. Sure ... Because you know words that I don't like "but you metenes invidia" . Good, well said, didn't your Google translate translated that phrase? Lol

And "I don't know why that's my point of view" . Didn't you know you it? Hmm lmao

I can quote more but I think that with these is sufficient
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TESTER

BETA

Post by BETA »

DAVEmanda wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:20 pm
BETA wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:08 pm

Yea I see how you have better English than me. Sure ... Because you know words that I don't like "but you metenes invidia" . Good, well said, didn't your Google translate translated that phrase? Lol

And "I don't know why that's my point of view" . Didn't you know you it? Hmm lmao

I can quote more but I think that with these is sufficient
you have envy for translated as google thank you for that great opinion because my profersores of languages ​​I pride myself to translate better than you and you know I will give you a surprise these days so that you do not have me invidia please I am honest with my things that is the truth