Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
BETA

Re: GM master

Post by BETA »

DAVEmanda wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:20 pm
BETA wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:08 pm
DAVEmanda wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:06 pm Esto no se ha traducido porque para ser GM tienes que saber inglés

get bad, I know how to speak English more than you, that's why I'm studying language at university, but you metenes invidia, I do not know why that's my point of view

Yea I see how you have better English than me. Sure ... Because you know words that I don't like "but you metenes invidia" . Good, well said, didn't your Google translate translated that phrase? Lol

And "I don't know why that's my point of view" . Didn't you know you it? Hmm lmao

I can quote more but I think that with these is sufficient

thank you for telling me that, because my language teachers support me to translate deeper into English because you do not understand English more than me because you study a nvl technician groin that lasts your country for 12 months but before mine the class remain for 5 years and thank you for telling me that I can translate as a translator and I congratulate you for translating into a translator my words that you do not understand :D :o
BETA

Post by BETA »

DAVEmanda wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:06 pm Esto no se ha traducido porque para ser GM tienes que saber inglés

get bad, I know how to speak English more than you, that's why I'm studying language at university, but you metenes invidia, I do not know why that's my point of view

Yea I see how you have better English than me. Sure ... Because you know words that I don't like "but you metenes invidia" . Good, well said, didn't your Google translate translated that phrase? Lol

And "I don't know why that's my point of view" . Didn't you know you it? Hmm lmao

Thank you for saying that because my language teachers have told me that I speak English more deeply in the groin but as a novice like you I'm sorry you will not understand what I know and how you learned where your teacher or the person who taught you was little I gave you groin but my groin took it when I was a girl 9 years or younger because my mother is a groin teacher but your courses are few to enterme and talk to me
BETA

Post by BETA »

Thank you for saying that because my language teachers have told me that I speak English more deeply in the groin but as a novice like you I'm sorry you will not understand what I know and how you learned where your teacher or the person who taught you was little I gave you groin but my groin took it when I was a girl 9 years or younger because my mother is a groin teacher but your courses are few to enterme and talk to me
BETA

Post by BETA »

DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

you have not caught the irony haha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LMAO

All what I understood on your typos soup is what you say that I studied 12 months? Do you even know how much I study??? Lmao I can't stop laughing :lol:
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

Topic locked.
If you wish bringing on the conversation, you are free doing so in private.
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message