!! IMPORTANTE ANUNCIAMIENTO !!

Foro oficial en español: información acerca del juego y espacio para consultas

Moderator: Game Administrators

theking_

!! IMPORTANTE ANUNCIAMIENTO !!

Post by theking_ »

Hola atodos los jugadores de forgotten tales . SOY theking jugador activo como 3años imedio Mago cuentan Dwarf-=enano theogrekin=ogro jaironeja=arquero theking=mago y otras cuentas en carcelada injustamente.

edited for bad languague,insulting and strong comments against the Gm team
SellSword

Re: !! IMPORTANTE ANUNCIAMIENTO !!

Post by SellSword »

Nice to know that multiple accounts getting jailed for multiple rule violations (or fewer major rule violations) is not a reflection on the things you have done yourself.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
witch

Post by witch »

Hola , si tus cuentas estan encarceladas es por que no sigues las reglas ,estan en español asi que no hay excusa , y con esta actitud de insultar y agredir al team estas rompiendo las reglas de foro lo que muestras que realmente tus cuentas estan en la carcel por algo , tu actitud dice mucho de ti .
Tenemos un protocolo a seguir y reglas tambien al igual que tu , nos tomamos el tiempo de analizar cada caso detenidamente para evitar encarcelamientos injustos .
Si siguieras las reglas no tendrias problemas .
Walking through the darkness, i shall not fear , the moon my light, my shadow is the only one that walks beside me and some stars guide my path .
SENIOR GM
NOW -> RETIRED GM
Useful Links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
theking

Post by theking »

Ese se hace pasar por mi amiga yo soy el real theking no hagas caso a ese
theking (mage) lvl 6000🧙‍♂️
jaironerja (arch) lvl 4002🏹
thekingdwf(dwarf) lvl 160⛏️
zaape (swordman) lvl 100🗡️
witch

Post by witch »

Hola theking si el que puso ese comentario no eras tu entonces iniciaremos una investigacion de este otro user por usar tu nombre ,difamacion ,mal lenguage , personalizar a otro jugador , mentir ,e insultar y amenazar al a lord seth y a mi .
Walking through the darkness, i shall not fear , the moon my light, my shadow is the only one that walks beside me and some stars guide my path .
SENIOR GM
NOW -> RETIRED GM
Useful Links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
srle0nida$

Post by srle0nida$ »

I know the true theking, and I know he would not do that. This other probably created this "fake" account wanting to spoil the game of TRUE. Take care before you do something Witch, do some research. Thank you!
Who has been on the throne, knows how to get back!

SrLe0nidaS - 5000
SixthMage - 1500
srle0nida$

Post by srle0nida$ »

theking wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:43 am Ese se hace pasar por mi amiga yo soy el real theking no hagas caso a ese
This is the true THEKING
Who has been on the throne, knows how to get back!

SrLe0nidaS - 5000
SixthMage - 1500
witch

Post by witch »

srle0nida$ wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:57 am I know the true theking, and I know he would not do that. This other probably created this "fake" account wanting to spoil the game of TRUE. Take care before you do something Witch, do some research. Thank you!
Like i said we have rules to follow too and a protocol , and in oder to jail or punish a player we investigate first , we want to make sure we are not punishing a wrong player or an innocent .
SENIOR GM
NOW -> RETIRED GM
Useful Links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

We will find out who that other account belongs to
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

One thing to consider is that when a name is common enough there are several legitimate variations. There are quite a few registered forum accounts with "theking" as a base of some sort. If the "real" account does have several alts in jail (not making assumptions here) as named in the OP then you have someone posting as the "real" account holder. If the name with an underscore is the one connected to the jailed accounts though then it's a different situation. Still some things that needed to be edited, of course.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.