Foorumin päivitys

Tämä on suomenkielinen versio perustiedoilla ja täällä on mahdollisuus keskustella muiden suomalaisten pelaajien kanssa.

Moderator: Game Administrators

ardesia

Re: Foorumin päivitys

Post by ardesia »

BETA wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:14 pm you want to see me depressed but I will not pay attention to your lie envy has all the majority of me because I am all of them and that position they have is not worth it or help those of more users do not tell me anything please and my want to talk to me that is positive the conversation does not criticize others and firstly I do not care what they talk but not from me and in this issue was with the GM monstercat and I on if I speak but interim goals user Dave is Conversation that should not be put the does not know if I speak purposes or any language or supposedly translator but no one should not think about it Dave I who have supported Dave in this game and a "preferred" user does not know what is owed for money or for polictic or religion or social interest or for a reason or can not be anything but please do not get into my life please let me think things that can depress anyone

thanks any inconvenience about me keep it in your life forever
Please consider these as a support for your work, and feel free using them:
;;;;
- - - -
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

ardesia wrote:

Please consider these as a support for your work, and feel free using them:
;;;;
- - - -
Lol
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
BETA

Post by BETA »

tnkx