Pet purchase issue

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Blackbetty

Re: Pet purchase issue

Post by Blackbetty »

SellSword wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:44 pm I believe if your backpack is full you still get the purchase but you can't see it. If you sell or drop items and go back in your backpack you should see the purchase.
Yes normally that works but not positive about multiple items so I thought I'd see if others had same experience.its only a few dollars so I'm not worried about it but its worth a conversation.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

So the first pet was a routine purchase of one item, enter the game, see item in backpack, and then sold pet.

After that you made two pet purchases and didn't enter the game until after two purchases were made in the quest store? I wonder if two purchases like that before checking your backpack caused a delay?

I'm honestly just guessing. It's been quite some time since I purchased two things from the store on the same day and I have no clue if I checked my backpack in between.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

SellSword wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:18 am So the first pet was a routine purchase of one item, enter the game, see item in backpack, and then sold pet.

After that you made two pet purchases and didn't enter the game until after two purchases were made in the quest store? I wonder if two purchases like that before checking your backpack caused a delay?

I'm honestly just guessing. It's been quite some time since I purchased two things from the store on the same day and I have no clue if I checked my backpack in between.
Yes I kept a rare fish in between so I think that's what filled pack but I'm just guessing also!