random relog

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

James142

random relog

Post by James142 »

This is making me extremely mad, ever since the update with the volcanic quest, it has been happening. I've reported before and nothing was done, this has cost me a bit of xp and made me lose PvP too. At random my game will just decide to relog me and if I'm being attacked, nothing I can do. Would a mod look into this???
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
Gandalf
Site Admin

Re: random relog

Post by Gandalf »

hi!
this is not easy to solve from our side. or not at all.
we did not change the ports or anything else. please check:
- free space on your device
- reinstall app maybe
- restart phone
but what i guess... it is the wifi. check other wifis at other places, please.
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
Arachnia

Post by Arachnia »

I encountered this before myself when playing.

I think in my case the unwanted “kick/relog” was caused by my own device, because it completed automatic processes of app updates (other apps, not the FT app!) in the background.

Since I deactivated automatic app updates, I didn't encounter a sudden kick/relog anymore.
Retired Game Admin (GM)
For contact with staff, please send a PM to GM Inbox

Useful Links:
- Forum Rules | Game Rules
- Game Help | Monster list | Item list
James142

Post by James142 »

I don'tuse auto updates, and also I did all he stuff you said Gandalf. My WiFi is just fine, nothing wrong with it at all.
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
Tnickel

Post by Tnickel »

hey just from a technical aspect of what your describing it sounds like something along the lines of your phone's frameware. Aka network security protocols. First I'd check to see if theres an updating pending for the phones operating system. These updates are to keep your phone's protocols updated. If not, try to roll phone's latest update back and reinstall sometimes files get corrupt during downloads. May have to reset phone to factory to roll back can be done in settings. Another issue with GSM chips they become corrupt and disorts data input try going to provider request a new SIM card. If all this fails only leaves one logic and that your phones antenna has became damage through normal operation or possibly a dropped cell phone which appears fine actually suffered hardware damage. Goodluck.
Twisted Nickel AKA Death Cl0wn
James142

Post by James142 »

my tablet is about 2 or 3 years old and I have dropped (and cracked) it. at the moment I don't know if or when I'll be getting a tablet but I do believe that Tnickle's answer is probably the reason. Thanks for the responses, looks like I have to just deal with it.
The OG Rasta

Tnickel

Post by Tnickel »

If your tablet is compatible meaning has a usbb3.0 connection you can buy an external antenna which will allow you see if this fixes the problem. You can buy them from amazon.
Twisted Nickel AKA Death Cl0wn
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Itl depend on the antenna to whether you need an otg cable or not to help power it. Im using one for my tablet and solely to test out how effective nethunter is. Im using a TP-Link TL-WN722N. Its small enough and my nexus can power it it seems. I got mine for about $10