Bugs

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

_NICKPAN_

Bugs

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

These bugs might be reported but it doesnt hurt to report again.

1) mail bug. I think it always show number 1. Not higher.even if msges are 50.
2) Stats in clan that show player loyality (it always show a random number.)
3) the gold donation from members. Usually random when new players join.
4) the building that member have done ( after update my clan mega didnt build. And when a player joined he had highee loyality higher gold donate like 60m and highrr building stat like 150 .
Infinitive range for mages if they have no weapon and attack player and near of him is monster.then if player move the fireball go wherever targeted player go. (Works on fireball only)(idk if it fixed il try it again cuz i reported it again months ago )
5) bug that to some phones like mine u cant see hp bar both buildings and player (at profile stats not ingame green bar.at least u can see the number...
(Before someupdateds i was able see towers life bar (when u see its stats) but not now..)
6) the forgot password bug that changes player pasa if u put his name ( im 100% sure that it reported just saying it again)

These atm.il search more bugs .

Tell me in which bug u want more description and screenshots.
Boo
James142

Re: Bugs

Post by James142 »

I do have a mail bug, someone sent me a msg, but when i saw the letter I went to click on it but died from worms before I could open it. respawned and had no mail
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
DaHobbit

Post by DaHobbit »

Messages sent by clan members from the clan page are sent by envelope messages. It seems that all clan messages come through as one message so that the reader must continue to click the check mark to continue reading all of the clan messages. The envelope shows "1" while there could be many many clan messages. Once the X is clicked, I assume the reader will not be able to see the remainder of the clan messages.

I don't see this as a "bug" but instead something that could be improved.

Unfortunately, the friend requests don't work the same way. :( A player can send you 30 friend requests and you get 30 envelopes.
DaHobbit - Game Master (GM)
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

James142 wrote:I do have a mail bug, someone sent me a msg, but when i saw the letter I went to click on it but died from worms before I could open it. respawned and had no mail
Yeah because you left behind the letter at worms den, right?
James142

Post by James142 »

Eclipse wrote:
James142 wrote:I do have a mail bug, someone sent me a msg, but when i saw the letter I went to click on it but died from worms before I could open it. respawned and had no mail
Yeah because you left behind the letter at worms den, right?
Lol Eclipse, maybe the worms killed me to they could read the letter.... ;)
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

_NICKPAN_ wrote:These bugs might be reported but it doesnt hurt to report again.

1) mail bug. I think it always show number 1. Not higher.even if msges are 50.
As it was already answered. All clan messages were aggregated into one. I fixed it and now you will see number 50 if there is 50 clan messages.
_NICKPAN_ wrote: 2) Stats in clan that show player loyality (it always show a random number.)
3) the gold donation from members. Usually random when new players join.
4) the building that member have done ( after update my clan mega didnt build. And when a player joined he had highee loyality higher gold donate like 60m and highrr building stat like 150 .
Infinitive range for mages if they have no weapon and attack player and near of him is monster.then if player move the fireball go wherever targeted player go. (Works on fireball only)(idk if it fixed il try it again cuz i reported it again months ago )
The donated clan gold and workload weren't reset when player changed clan. You saw the values for the player from his previous clan. I fixed it now (for new players who will join, for already added players i can't fix it).
The loyalty parameter however should display valid numbers. Tell me for which player it is wrong?
_NICKPAN_ wrote: 5) bug that to some phones like mine u cant see hp bar both buildings and player (at profile stats not ingame green bar.at least u can see the number...
(Before someupdateds i was able see towers life bar (when u see its stats) but not now..)
I don't understand it. Please send a screenshot and describe it more detailed.
_NICKPAN_ wrote: 6) the forgot password bug that changes player pasa if u put his name ( im 100% sure that it reported just saying it again)
It was designed to work like this. You can put email or login. However I added restrictions to it and now it shouldn't be abused.
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

*1) The mail bug wasnt only fot clan members. Was for friends too.check it.
Also u didnt do it good. 1 msg read then stop. It may annoy someone like me cuz it makes us slower.here ideas that will be best:

-there must be 3(or 4) messages type: Friends Msgs,Clan messages and requests (friends req or clans req, so u can get more than 1 requests in SAME TIME!) , (idk maybe gm msges can be on other message type too )
The icons can be like: Clan msges: the 3 blue humans and a letter background (down right of icon the number of msgs), friends msgs: 1 blue human and a letter background("),Requests msgs: Maybe a blue human and a + (plus) behind him and a letter background.
Gm msges(if it will be): 1gold human and blue letter background (").

-When msgs are showing: Up right must have the X button. That wont be same like →(next msg) button) the X will exit you from msgs. But the other unread msgs will be saved and shown if you click it again so you dont need to click and click again msges. Up left of msg will show us how many msges left. For example: 1/20 or 19/46.

I think these are enough for msgs. Im sure if you make these game will be better and msges less annoying.

2) about members stats:
Its ok about me i dont have problem with the player who joined stats. But if u want change it he is Bence.( He donated some million gold u can check logs .cuz if u make it 0k again it might be unfair for him. )

Also loyality confuses me a bit but nvm.

3) the graphic (im not sure its graphic)bug that show the hp bar background i saw it fixed after last update.but my profile stats the hp and exp bar still not fixed . also i saw that on my tablet were the hp and exp bars works, his map was better than mine. Il sent screenshots at next msges soon.

Maybe this must be cuz my crazy phone and happen to me only but u can check it.
It maybe from my caches like my old bug that the items were changing picture. I fixed it was caches.

Atm these. Tell me if u want more description somewhere and il do. Il sent some screenshots now. Im happy to help make this game better :)

Cya
Boo
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

-
Attachments
See.no hp and exp bar. Just numbers.
See.no hp and exp bar. Just numbers.
Screenshot_2016-01-12-15-38-31.png (164.15 KiB) Viewed 3507 times
Boo
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

It is intentional. The HP and XP bars are not displayed for devices with small screen resolutions because it would look really bad (unreadable). I tested it.
Bence

Post by Bence »

I get kicked from a clan then after a day i joined to an other (cuz somebody asked me). At the new clan when i clicked to myself it showed i donated 32m and i had about 180 workload. I dont remember.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage