Post by SpiritSB »

Its like North korea .
In North korea ban
sellin of western products.
we need change .
Asmodeous

Re: why ban sellin of bluey

Post by Asmodeous »

Im guessing you mean the selling of a blue key? Probably because it'd stop people who barely meet the requirements being stocked up on keys and bum rushing through the HoH quest. Sure you can store them in clan buildings and other clanmates can take it. But you wouldnt just invite any random in for a sum of money to take just 1 key from storage...

Other than that. Assuming you did mean blue key. This situation is nothing like north koreas at all.
Imperious1

Re: why ban sellin of bluey

Post by Imperious1 »

I'm still working on my next level of HoH quest. I have completed the lvl 100 part so far. Yes, i had some help from a friend guiding me to a few spots inside the first four houses. It was still a challenge since i had to do 90% of the firsts quests myself. Once i am at the right lvl to continue, i personally would rather continue to do HoH the challenging way. If that means getting keys the hard way, thats how i would prefer to do it. Tips on how to get a blue key is different. Buyin one is basicly buyin the quest. I'd rather work for it and earn that key the hard way when i'm at the lvl to do so. ;)