pvp bug

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

demontank5

pvp bug

Post by demontank5 »

my level 41 dwarf account was attacked and killed by a lvl 112 archer named doggaral or somthing like that i didnt attack him first and he killed 2 other ppl atleast 20-40 levels lower then him without becoming outlaw i have come to the conclusion that doggaral, a guard, i am noob, and several others are camping on spots just to kill people i personaly will not be buying any more in app purchases unless pvp issues are dealt with i dont mind pvp, but when its 5-6 vs 1 that is not in a clan it becomes rediculious i cant train, i keep lossing equipment, only way im able to get ahead is buying levels and ive had enough, these players camping should have their ip address's banned in my opinion isnt that against the rules? my account is hunted by them daily. I suggest making pvp a 1v1 only unless in a clan that would fix alot of ppl's issues with pvp. ive been playing for over a year and in the last 2 weeks i havnt gained 1 level without buying it cause i lose more exp when i die then i do grinding. And dont give me some bs line like go somewhere else cause they follow you using a log in glitch ( i know cause they told me) i believe it cause they keep finding me no matter what map im on so im stuck on a non pvp map exp sucks i created the dwarf account just so i could still play without being killed by them and their still able to attack my small account. Fix pvp it is a problem and is ruining this game.
Demontank5. Mage (163)
Demontank1. dwarf (102)
Demontank2. Archer(50)
Bence

Re: pvp bug

Post by Bence »

Hunt them? :-)
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
Leone

Post by Leone »

demontank5 wrote:my level 41 dwarf account was attacked and killed by a lvl 112 archer named doggaral or somthing like that i didnt attack him first and he killed 2 other ppl atleast 20-40 levels lower then him without becoming outlaw i have come to the conclusion that doggaral, a guard, i am noob, and several others are camping on spots just to kill people i personaly will not be buying any more in app purchases unless pvp issues are dealt with i dont mind pvp, but when its 5-6 vs 1 that is not in a clan it becomes rediculious i cant train, i keep lossing equipment, only way im able to get ahead is buying levels and ive had enough, these players camping should have their ip address's banned in my opinion isnt that against the rules? my account is hunted by them daily. I suggest making pvp a 1v1 only unless in a clan that would fix alot of ppl's issues with pvp. ive been playing for over a year and in the last 2 weeks i havnt gained 1 level without buying it cause i lose more exp when i die then i do grinding. And dont give me some bs line like go somewhere else cause they follow you using a log in glitch ( i know cause they told me) i believe it cause they keep finding me no matter what map im on so im stuck on a non pvp map exp sucks i created the dwarf account just so i could still play without being killed by them and their still able to attack my small account. Fix pvp it is a problem and is ruining this game.
It sounds like someone on your friends list isn't that much of a friend and is either telling people where you are or tracking you down with alts..
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Bence wrote:Hunt them? :-)
I think such bullies should be hunted. Easy as one is outlaw.
Omnes Autem Uri
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

Leone wrote:
demontank5 wrote:my level 41 dwarf account was attacked and killed by a lvl 112 archer named doggaral or somthing like that i didnt attack him first and he killed 2 other ppl atleast 20-40 levels lower then him without becoming outlaw i have come to the conclusion that doggaral, a guard, i am noob, and several others are camping on spots just to kill people i personaly will not be buying any more in app purchases unless pvp issues are dealt with i dont mind pvp, but when its 5-6 vs 1 that is not in a clan it becomes rediculious i cant train, i keep lossing equipment, only way im able to get ahead is buying levels and ive had enough, these players camping should have their ip address's banned in my opinion isnt that against the rules? my account is hunted by them daily. I suggest making pvp a 1v1 only unless in a clan that would fix alot of ppl's issues with pvp. ive been playing for over a year and in the last 2 weeks i havnt gained 1 level without buying it cause i lose more exp when i die then i do grinding. And dont give me some bs line like go somewhere else cause they follow you using a log in glitch ( i know cause they told me) i believe it cause they keep finding me no matter what map im on so im stuck on a non pvp map exp sucks i created the dwarf account just so i could still play without being killed by them and their still able to attack my small account. Fix pvp it is a problem and is ruining this game.
It sounds like someone on your friends list isn't that much of a friend and is either telling people where you are or tracking you down with alts..
Easier still , you write the name of the character and give it to access . Then you look at the map

This is not yet solved and unless you 're in a submap they can find easy
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

I think they should be banned from the game. I would really like to see some real harsh punishment for players that abuse, stalk, and harrass other players and take away from their overall gaming experience. Maybe then these players that abuse others would get the message. Of course I am only speaking about non-clanned players. I am in a clan and I know that pvp comes with the territory. But I am speaking of non-non clanned players that are looking for a different gaming experience that are bullied. My heart goes out to you Demontank. I know how hopeless it feels when you cannot go to any map in the game because you are harrassed and attacked constantly. I am very careful on who I add to my friends list because of this reason. They have spies everywhere ;) . If you are non clan than you should not have to put up with this type of behavior.
BOO!:ghost:
demontank5

Post by demontank5 »

looking for a GM now this is the 4th time my level low level dwarf has been killed in the same spot by these guys i have not hit them at all and yet their is no pvp restriction im half their level this is harrassment!!!!! GM contact me immediatly please
Demontank5. Mage (163)
Demontank1. dwarf (102)
Demontank2. Archer(50)
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

Where they abuse of you? whatbmap? I have lower account and i can hunt them 8-)
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

DAVEmanda wrote:Where they abuse of you? whatbmap? I have lower account and i can hunt them 8-)
Find me in-game. I'll help hunt.
Omnes Autem Uri