Over charged

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

DarkMagi

Over charged

Post by DarkMagi »

I bought 50 lvls yesterday. By my bank app i am being charged for 80 lvls, a $2.49, and a $2.12 purchase. I only received 50 lvls, and did not make any other purchases. Google play only sent me 5 records for a purchase, and i cannot screen shot my bank app (anyone who banks with wells fargo and uses the app can verify that). So what can, will, or should be done in this situation?
Gandalf
Site Admin

Re: Over charged

Post by Gandalf »

Hi! Please continue this conversation via PM to me ;-)

First feedback:

"I bought 50 lvls yesterday. By my bank app i am being charged for 80 lvls, a $2.49, and a $2.12 purchase."

that sounds odd; how did you pay 50 levels? 5x 10 pack? or 50x 1 level?

"I only received 50 lvls, and did not make any other purchases."

see my statement above ;-)

"Google play only sent me 5 records for a purchase"

please send me these Google IDs via PM (not screenshots but plain text) and also the character you bought them to.

"and i cannot screen shot my bank app (anyone who banks with wells fargo and uses the app can verify that)"

i would say, lets wait for your first reply and go from there. if you purchased 50 levels and got them, all seems fine from our side. if your bank has been charged more without google sending you something... that can be anything / Google fault... we will find out soon.
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Gandalf wrote:Hi! Please continue this conversation via PM to me ;-)

First feedback:

"I bought 50 lvls yesterday. By my bank app i am being charged for 80 lvls, a $2.49, and a $2.12 purchase."

that sounds odd; how did you pay 50 levels? 5x 10 pack? or 50x 1 level?

"I only received 50 lvls, and did not make any other purchases."

see my statement above ;-)

"Google play only sent me 5 records for a purchase"

please send me these Google IDs via PM (not screenshots but plain text) and also the character you bought them to.

"and i cannot screen shot my bank app (anyone who banks with wells fargo and uses the app can verify that)"

i would say, lets wait for your first reply and go from there. if you purchased 50 levels and got them, all seems fine from our side. if your bank has been charged more without google sending you something... that can be anything / Google fault... we will find out soon.
I spoke to DarkMagi in-game and he reports his bank charge issue cleared. No need to deal with it.
Omnes Autem Uri
DarkMagi

Post by DarkMagi »

It was a mistake on my bank's behalf. I cleared it up through them. I buy my lvls by 10s. It is cheaper than buying it by 1s or 100s and there isn't any extra bonuses with the 100 lvl pack.