Clan Building not allowed to Upgrade

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Tnickel

Clan Building not allowed to Upgrade

Post by Tnickel »

In clan Grim we have noticed a wall, and a tower which do not give us the option to upgrade the building. I have not tested further to see if it will allow us to repair, but as of right now we can not increase one wall, and a tower due to the fact there is no option for this. Rest of the buildings seem fine, it's map -1.2 I'll send a PM to a GM with more detailed information on which building are messing up. I just wanted to inform all of FT clans that they should check each building they have for this bug before it gets exploited.
Twisted Nickel AKA Death Cl0wn
ardesia

Re: Clan Building not allowed to Upgrade

Post by ardesia »

Tnickel wrote:In clan Grim we have noticed a wall, and a tower which do not give us the option to upgrade the building. I have not tested further to see if it will allow us to repair, but as of right now we can not increase one wall, and a tower due to the fact there is no option for this. Rest of the buildings seem fine, it's map -1.2 I'll send a PM to a GM with more detailed information on which building are messing up. I just wanted to inform all of FT clans that they should check each building they have for this bug before it gets exploited.
This issue has already been treated here viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13167
Please add to that thread your clan case :)
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message