New dungeon

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Ryaca

New dungeon

Post by Ryaca »

When I leave the third floor to go back to the second floor and try to exit the door immediately after the stairs coming up from the third floor, the door will not let me out until I try several times. It kept placing me outside the door and then putting me back inside. I was eventually able to get out by standing to the left of the door. This also happened to one of my clan Lords as well.
BOO!:ghost:
Ryaca

Re: New dungeon

Post by Ryaca »

Ok. Kromelg pointed out to me that he had tried with several accts and he was able to get thru the door with no issues. He asked me if I used the joystick and I said yes. So I disabled the joystick in settings and was able to go thru door with no difficulties. I then turned the joystick back on in settings and can get thru the door only if I stand just to the left of the doorframe. If players use the joystick, they must use this method upon exiting the door after they come up from the third floor. Thank you for your help Kromelg :)
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

This might be a joystick-related issue instead of a new-dungeon-map-one, connected with other similar problems, such as the one I described here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13359
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

I believe you are right. It is a joystick issue.
LIZARDKING

Post by LIZARDKING »

I had same problem when standing directly in front of the door. When I moved just to tje left side of the door it allowed me to exit
Blaze

Post by Blaze »

Yes, along with a recent update came the auto targeting issue. It works the same for fishing and other actions that require the attack button to perform. Simply walk to water with the joystick and itll start fishing. im not entirely sure it was even meant to be added or if it just occurs as a result of some other new addition. So depending on if comp added this or it has generated out of some other work by chance.... this would determine whether or not its a bug. TRIO mfkas
BLAZE KING Lv 1140 TRIO