Can't craft at house.

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

madmaniacal1

Re: Can't craft at house.

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Cashew wrote:I understand that they're rare. But considering the fact a house is supposed to be the place where you can go and craft all of your items, plus item and pet storage it should include ALL items that can be crafted.

I'm gonna call false advertisement if it's not changed. I was under the assumption that all craftable items would be able to be crafted at a house. I'm not the only new buyer that was surprised by this.

When I first bought the house and then learned about the high lvl crafting items I was surprised by them not being available in the house.

Now that the alternative method to obtaining these items (fishing) was removed, then I want them craftable in my house or a refund. I only tolerated their absence bc there was still an alternative method.

Some people buy a house to avoid pvp for craft.

I bought it to avoid questing/long annoying walks for craft.
All items previously craftable still are. No change has been made and no items are missing. The reason you cannot craft items higher than lvl 750 is because you never had that option, in house or clan craft buildings. All lvl 1000 and 2000 weapons are crafted in the building at the top right part of map 1.3, through a quest.
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

Pfft, shenanigans. Just like houses bypass the need for clans they should also bypass the need for quests for their price.

Apology retracted, just sayin. Lol
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

Wish ya didn't have to wait for each post to be approved so I could edit right away :(

I just wanna make it clear that I already have 2 of every item needed up to lvl 1500 so I'm not whinin' that I can't get them because I already have. I just feel that a house should be able to craft any item considering the cost.

Slight whining about the 2k items but the way things are looking if you're in a clan you'd better stick to lvl 500/750 items that are reobtainable anyway cuz ya only get one shot at anything better. Once ya lose it you'd better be prepared to fork over some cash cuz nobody is gonna sell for gold.

So just a side clarification, what's the new current max lvl of items you can fish? I've heard conflicting answers once again.
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

if you are new on forum, we have to check the posts due to spam attacks etc.
if you had already more than 3 posts, it should change. if not, PM me and i check your account. sometimes, system forgets to remove the "noob barrier" from accounts. dont ask me why :P
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Cashew, you cannot fish lvl 500 items or higher anymore. Only items under 500. Hobbs told me in mchat. ;) Meow
BOO!:ghost:
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

Ah okay, was unsure if it was up to 500 or just anything BELOW 500. And yeah I still gotta wait to get approved for each post lol.