Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
Ryaca

Re: About the new island

Post by Ryaca »

Strange. Maybe it was a bug that he gave to devil and could access there.
BOO!:ghost:
DwarfTank

Post by DwarfTank »

I gave the ring to the devil, never found the ninja to return the ring to, entrance to the Ancient Library I found very easily, pretty obvious actually.

Spoiler: Show
If you have given the ring to the devil, on the wall are 2 red banners/flags that is your secret entrance
DwarfTank-lvl2270(Legendary Player)
ShadowHood-lvl2662
"You can lead a human to knowledge but you can't make one think."Kal-Not:2986BH
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

i recently discovered that giving ring to devil, library entrance is in another spot. if u want know more, pm me
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
ayZuse

Post by ayZuse »

I made it as far as giving the ring to the Devil but wont let me read the book about "secret clock door"

I would much appreciate if a mod could look into Isorils quest

I talked to the maps/quests creator Kormelg and he said i need the "Break the magic whitch prevents you treavle to your time"

I have walked to every part of quest but cant find where i left off in quest and there are no main quest in my quest book

I would love to be able to finish these new quest and appreciate any help i can get
Isoril-Mage-5620
Knighty-Mage-2400~~~~PERM MUTE
OhhGrr-Oger-1001
GodsHitMan-Archer- 257

Facebook--------- Zuse FT

The only manor of beast im afraid of hasn't been born yet. And it's mama is already dead.
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

ayZuse wrote:I would much appreciate if a mod could look into Isorils quest

I talked to the maps/quests creator Kormelg and he said i need the "Break the magic whitch prevents you treavle to your time"

I have walked to every part of quest but cant find where i left off in quest and there are no main quest in my quest book

I would love to be able to finish these new quest and appreciate any help i can get
Break the magic, which prohibits your journey back to your time! - is the book entry for Quest ID: 217, produced by Ascanius.

Quest 217 requires you to finish Quest ID 216, which is the conversation with the forrester (start map), resulting in Talk to Ascanius quickly! in your quest book.
This one requires Quest ID 215.

Quest ID 215 is Ascanius again, and requires quest ID 213 to be completed.

Quest ID 213 is the hermit in Wesstein room.

The reverse-reading might go on a while more, but to make it short I'd say: please check if Isoril did complete the Wesstein-line quests :D
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

ayZuse wrote:I made it as far as giving the ring to the Devil but wont let me read the book about "secret clock door"

You gave to the ring to the devil better search on the
flags, same room where devil be
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

All of this is exactly why I hate quests XD

That and all the walking. Like its literally the same things over and over just different maps.
ayZuse

Post by ayZuse »

DAVEmanda wrote:
ayZuse wrote:I made it as far as giving the ring to the Devil but wont let me read the book about "secret clock door"

You gave to the ring to the devil better search on the
flags, same room where devil be
I did but im missing part of an older quest on Isoril thats why i need mod to check to see where at i left off on the quest
Isoril-Mage-5620
Knighty-Mage-2400~~~~PERM MUTE
OhhGrr-Oger-1001
GodsHitMan-Archer- 257

Facebook--------- Zuse FT

The only manor of beast im afraid of hasn't been born yet. And it's mama is already dead.
LethalWepn

Post by LethalWepn »

I have the quest "Take 5 weapons of souls to the worker at devil's Castle" I have the 5 weps but can't seem to find him to give and finish quest do I need a higher lv to return and finish quest? Can't really remember who I got the quest from I thought the blacksmith upstairs in the castle but he won't take the 5 weapons I tried the 2 devil's and Ninja to they won't take either .
Pretty much were and who is the worker I can't remember help plz if any can