Quest Followers (Pets)

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

DAVEmanda

Re: Quest Followers (Pets)

Post by DAVEmanda »

DaHobbit wrote:The answer is no. None of the monsters were changed. The monster as a pet (all pets regardless of whether it is a "quest pet" or not) has the same stats/abilities as the monster you are fighting. Well, mostly. Pets don't have the same range as monsters. All pets have the same range, whereas monsters have various ranges, and range is the only difference between a monster and a pet.
I thought the same as you but when I tested them I saw 0 damage. test it hobbit
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
vlad198401

Post by vlad198401 »

I am writing here again.

Stan, Amazon, Yellow Archer and 3 kings do 0 damage to the enemies. I can deal with stan, amazon and kings (still you get them free of charge (more or less except for amazon)).
But I ask to make Yellow Archer useful again. Now, he cannot even shoot a wolf on a start map.
FT`ing life away
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

vlad198401 wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:37 am I am writing here again.

Stan, Amazon, Yellow Archer and 3 kings do 0 damage to the enemies. I can deal with stan, amazon and kings (still you get them free of charge (more or less except for amazon)).
But I ask to make Yellow Archer useful again. Now, he cannot even shoot a wolf on a start map.
Thus doesn't address your problem, but why are you taking pets to map 0.0 to kill wolves?
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

vlad198401 wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:37 am I am writing here again.

I tested this with yellow archer (even though I assumed it was wrong lol) but yes, I can confirm vlad is correct... the yellow (bandit) archer does no damage - For clarity I've got the one from the quest, not a purchased one in case that matters
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
vlad198401

Post by vlad198401 »

LostKnight wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 5:07 pm Thus doesn't address your problem, but why are you taking pets to map 0.0 to kill wolves?
I like killing wolves on start map)) I got 1k lvl and also hundred billions of gold for selling armor spell))
FT`ing life away
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

vlad198401 wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 9:39 am
LostKnight wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 5:07 pm Thus doesn't address your problem, but why are you taking pets to map 0.0 to kill wolves?
I like killing wolves on start map)) I got 1k lvl and also hundred billions of gold for selling armor spell))
Lol
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias