Quest Followers (Pets)

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

vlad198401

Quest Followers (Pets)

Post by vlad198401 »

Of lately, I noticed that low level quest pets (namely, amazone and stan; 3 kings were not checked) became very weak and cannot even kill a wolf on start map. I dismissed them and join them once more, but the situation did not improve.
I remember for sure that amazon could solo-kill bow- and sword-stan, wolf, spider, etc. For killing these low level mobs she was more than enough.
So that's the question: were Quest Followers (Pets) weaken deliberately or is it some kind of bug?
FT`ing life away
DAVEmanda

Re: Quest Followers (Pets)

Post by DAVEmanda »

low lvl = low lvl pets. I don think that you need pets for make xp on that levels
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
vlad198401

Post by vlad198401 »

Dave, you are like good politition: you read the question, then you answer some other question.

My point is that now these quest pets cannot kill even wolf. But some time ago they could, and you could leave them unattended at least on start map. Now it is not possible, you have to watch them, or they are killed by wolf, stan, or spider.

UPD: the 3 kings also cannot kill anyone now.
Last edited by vlad198401 on Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
FT`ing life away
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

vlad198401 wrote:Dave, you are like good politition: you read the question, then you answer some other question.

My point is that now these quest pets cannot kill even wolf. But some time ago they could. So you could leave them unattended at least on start map. No it is not possible, you have to watch them, or they are killed by wolf, stan, or spider.
no blad I dont think . Always that I played they coud kill how max a wolf, ni spiders or stans. how you want 1 stan kill another stan?
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
vlad198401

Post by vlad198401 »

Damn. Dave, you are so stubborn, really.

I tell, at least 2 weeks ago quest pet amazon could kill a wolf on start map. Now she cannot even hit/injure it. I checked 3 kings now. They also cannot hit/injure even little red spider. Even injure.
FT`ing life away
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

I am trying to help don't be ungrateful.

Ok I tested it , yes Amazon is doing 0 damage so must be bug how you were telling. But you coukd read too , Stans never killed others stans. :evil:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TESTER

vlad198401

Post by vlad198401 »

Thank you for checking and your efforts, Dave. :)
Hopefully this bug would be corrected.
FT`ing life away
vlad198401

Post by vlad198401 »

Upd.
Today on start map saw the situation: yellow archer (from the piramide, hireable for 150k) was doing zero (0) damage to stan.
FT`ing life away
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

What could be causing this?
BOO!:ghost:
DaHobbit

Post by DaHobbit »

The answer is no. None of the monsters were changed. The monster as a pet (all pets regardless of whether it is a "quest pet" or not) has the same stats/abilities as the monster you are fighting. Well, mostly. Pets don't have the same range as monsters. All pets have the same range, whereas monsters have various ranges, and range is the only difference between a monster and a pet.
DaHobbit - Game Master (GM)