Siege glitch

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

craig37

Siege glitch

Post by craig37 »

I would like to report siege glitch. It is when someone creates sieges to tank the enemy's for them and if your a mage then only a third of your damage hits them and can outheal your mana by standing still . If melle or archer just park sieges in front of you and all enemy's will hit sieges that can not be killed by players if they are not sieging . I believe sieges shouldn't effect pvp nor should they be attacked by players only buildings seeing as players can't effect sieges anyway or sieges should become less dominate on up aspect and healing.
Ryaca

Re: Siege glitch

Post by Ryaca »

I agree 100%.

+1
BOO!:ghost:
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

+1
Does life really get better?
haha2u

Post by haha2u »

Agreed 100% when the hp for sieges changed common sense would say it would get abused dramatically and that it did. What needs done is either A) make it to where players can't attack sieges at all B) create a target system for sieges so players only attack them if they willingly target it. Also there is a huge problem with sieges wasting missiles players park the siege in a building range and simply walk away. The siege takes little to no damage and heals while being attacked by any level building(s). Sieges should not regenerate health unless they are not being attacked at all. There's really no point in having the missile update if they can be wasted with that bug.
💜Sissy💜Forever In Our Hearts💜

haha2u (Archer 5058)
Manticore (Ogre 814)
Myers304 (Archer 516)
di4b10 (Mage 550)
BLUNT_AXE (Dwarf 146)
Spartakus (Swordsman 211)