Unreal complete quest - Невозможно выполнить квест

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Shiroe

Unreal complete quest - Невозможно выполнить квест

Post by Shiroe »

Dear administration. I ask you to reset the quest: "Bring the Princess her father king Martek", because the quest hangs a question mark over the Princess does not appear, in consequence of which, I can't pass this quest. I ask you to take steps to resolve this issue. My nickname in the game: Shiroe.

Уважаемая администрация. Прошу вас сбросить квест: "Привести принцессу Резу к её отцу королю Мартеку", т.к. квест висит, а знак вопроса над принцессой не появляется, в следствие чего, я не могу пройти этот квест. Прошу вас предпринять меры для устранения данной проблемы. Мой ник в игре: Shiroe.
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-12-03-10-01-39.png
Screenshot_2017-12-03-10-01-39.png (1.51 MiB) Viewed 1721 times
ardesia

Re: Unreal complete quest - Невозможно выполнить квест

Post by ardesia »

Shiroe wrote:Dear administration. I ask you to reset the quest: "Bring the Princess her father king Martek", because the quest hangs a question mark over the Princess does not appear, in consequence of which, I can't pass this quest. I ask you to take steps to resolve this issue. My nickname in the game: Shiroe.

Уважаемая администрация. Прошу вас сбросить квест: "Привести принцессу Резу к её отцу королю Мартеку", т.к. квест висит, а знак вопроса над принцессой не появляется, в следствие чего, я не могу пройти этот квест. Прошу вас предпринять меры для устранения данной проблемы. Мой ник в игре: Shiroe.
Привет Shiroe
This quest has a minor bug. The next time you see a GM online (we often are in 0.0 map), ask for Resa quest removal.
If you don't meet any of us in a few days, write me a PM :)
Этот квест имеет незначительную ошибку. В следующий раз, когда вы увидите ГМ онлайн (мы часто находимся в карте 0.0), попросите удалить квест Resa. Если вы не встретите никого из нас через несколько дней, напишите мне PM
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message