Map 4 2 impossible rebuild south area

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

hungry_wolf

Map 4 2 impossible rebuild south area

Post by hungry_wolf »

Hello. Map 4 2 , south belt, near border with new map under construction. Today we removed a small wall and discovered coulnt t rebuild. All area of clan base impossible to put a single little object. I understand all maps have a belt, but there are clans in the border and in this way we cannot move or rebuild anything, so by this upgrade in fact we are dead. What should we do now? Just disappear ? Also when governement have to move something by law gives a warning to people and offer at least another place. This is really a strange way to manage. Is anything we can do or we are invited to leave?
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
hungry_wolf

Re: Map 4 2 impossible rebuild south area

Post by hungry_wolf »

after a couple of days i understand that , as usual, what i write is not relevant for the game, talking of any bs is more important.
at least a medium finger would have been a sign of appreciation.

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
toosh

Post by toosh »

hungry_wolf wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:20 am after a couple of days i understand that , as usual, what i write is not relevant for the game, talking of any bs is more important.
at least a medium finger would have been a sign of appreciation.
hahah, damn 10/10 :)
toosh arch, lv 1000
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

Now, this is unfair.
You know very well GMs know about this problem.
I suggested you posting it here, so that compbatant would read the report.
There is not to expect this post to be answered, since we already spoke about this topic in FB.
This attitude is bad for everyone's mood and nothing else, while it would be nice to update us on the situation after restart
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

Dear ardesia, thank you for replay.
Mine is not bad attitude. I am pro game and game staff, not against, you should know.
The reason i m pushing is because i think that prevent is better than solve afterwards, when the machine of complaints has already started and messages to reply are many, not one;
i m the first dislike to read or write complaints.
I also know that this one is ONE of the many requests staff must manage, but , allow me to say, involves clans (that as written in title of specific topic, 'are big part of game' )
not only in this particular situation but maybe also in future (FTFR/FTF are not the only could build on a map border) and so this case cannot be compared to a generic complaint.
More, is better give a definitive answer now that the problem has just begun than when damage is already done (i.g. clan destroyed and not possible rebuild, but a solution will be
developed in future and some others could get advantage because not attacked in the meantime; this would create a feeling that exist sons and stepsons, nobody wants this).
I also wrote and pushed here after we talked on fb because this kind of issue should be condivided and not all the weight on shoulders of a single GM, so not a lack of respect.

ty for attention
:)

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

I know that :)
But forum readers see just a part of it, and it had to be told
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

I have to agree when 4,2 open i asked GM if the bottom would change and was told no. I know things change and forgotten tales is a mystical world but use common sense when somone spent the last year building and then one day you decide to change the map format. You want players but dont care what you do to them 😒
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
Akkilles

Post by Akkilles »

h4t3rz wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:11 pm You want players but dont care what you do to them 😒
I have to disagree about this part.
Ardesia have the ability to see things positive.
Creating a solution for everyone's likes in this game , is so difficult and I know that Ardesia would try to find the best solution that suit most of us, in the best possible way.
-=ADMIN.Akkilles=-
👉 Currently retired 👈 --> I hope everyone the best in life.

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

Then how hard would of it been to send out a simple system message or even a forum post warning players that the map is going to change? Instead of finding a positive solution its more a forced take it or leave it. I mtself spent more then a year building and now without any notice or explaination have been forced to change everything i have worked so hard to build. I would like to say this is the first tolime but regretfully not. When new trade affinity came out it changed my whole game play. I had worked so hard on my sword and love to craft and build to wake one day to discover my character now would be terrible at the two things i love. More and more we invest time and money into a game we love because we want to become legends, just to wake and discover everything you worked so hard for has changed. If you want more examples we could go back to the hasty siege change that cost many there bases. Anyways it would be nice if there was more communication.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
Hary61827

Post by Hary61827 »

h4t3rz wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:29 pm Then how hard would of it been to send out a simple system message or even a forum post warning players that the map is going to change? Instead of finding a positive solution its more a forced take it or leave it. I mtself spent more then a year building and now without any notice or explaination have been forced to change everything i have worked so hard to build. I would like to say this is the first tolime but regretfully not. When new trade affinity came out it changed my whole game play. I had worked so hard on my sword and love to craft and build to wake one day to discover my character now would be terrible at the two things i love. More and more we invest time and money into a game we love because we want to become legends, just to wake and discover everything you worked so hard for has changed. If you want more examples we could go back to the hasty siege change that cost many there bases. Anyways it would be nice if there was more communication.
+1